San Diego City, Mesa, Miramar Colleges, and Continuing Education have launched a unified
portal named "mySDCCD". This platform centralizes essential student information related
to admissions, enrollment, financial aid, and other student services.
- My Classes: View and manage class schedules, enrollment appointments, grades, and transcripts.
- My Financial Aid: Monitor the status of financial aid applications, awards, and veteran benefits.
- My Finances: Check fee balances, make payments, and sign up for payment plans.
- My Success Path: View educational plans, milestones like English and math skill levels, and transfer
- My To-Do-List: Address any pending tasks or items.
- Message Center: Receive and store vital communications sent to the registered email.
The portal is designed for easier access and improved student service efficiency.
Login to mySDCCD
MySDCCD Guides & Support#
For help navigating all the services in MySDCCD, including enrollment view the mySDCCD
mySDCCD Help Videos
mySDCCD Support Center
mySDCCD Registration Help
I Forgot My Password#
If you forgot your mySDCCD password you can easily reset you password by using the
"Forgot your password" link on the login page.
View steps to reset your password
MySDCCD Technical Issues or Errors#
Sometimes things don't work quite right. If you run into any tech troubles or glitches, just give our help desk a shout by
submitting a ticket. We're here to help!
Submit a help desk ticket