Tuesday, July 31, 2018 is the deadline to file a Petition for Graduation and be a Summer 2018 graduate. Students filing after this date will be Fall 2018 graduates.
Requirements to Submit a Petition for Graduation:
- Educational Plan: You have met with a counselor to create an educational plan for your degree or ceritificate.
- Transcripts: All official transcripts from other colleges and/or universities are on file with our district.
Where to Submit the Petition for Graduation:
- Online on E-Grades: https://studentweb.sdccd.edu/e-grades, OR
- With a Counselor in EOPS, DSPS, STAR/TRIO, or General Counseling Office, OR
- In the Evaluations Office in Room I4-306 (3rd floor of I-400 building)
If you have questions regarding the Petition for Graduation requirements or process contact the Evaluations Office.
Room I4-306 (3rd floor of I-400 in Transfer/Career Center)
Phone (619) 388-2594
For information about the 2018 Commencement Ceremony visit: www.sdmesa.edu/commencement
Tuesday, 31 July, 2018
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend