The Mesa College Evaluations office provides services, including information and technical support to help students achieve their certificate, degree, and transfer goals. Working closely with students and in coordination with the District, the Mesa College Evaluations office processes graduation petitions, general education certifications, for transfer and other petitions related to academic standards and program completion.
Students are encouraged to utilize the resources on these pages to guide them through the various processes related to campus/district evaluation policies and procedures. If you need additional assistance please visit, email or call the campus Evaluations Office.
Educational Plan appointments are available throughout the semester, but will be limited to students who have met with a transfer counselor before via walk-in. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a counseling appointment one week in advance.
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN AT LEAST ONE CLASS FOR THE CURRENT SEMESTER
- Completed the math and english assessments OR an english and math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.
- February 16, 2017 -Deadline for filing a Petition for Graduation ONLY for students transferring to a CSU in Fall 2017 and completing an Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT).
- March 24, 2017 - Deadline to file a Petition for Graduation and ensure your name will be included in the commencement program.
- April 30, 2017 - Deadline to file a Petition for Graduation and be a Spring 2017 graduate. Students filing after this date will be Summer 2017 graduates.
- July 31, 2017 - Deadline to file a Petition for Graduation and be a Summer 2017 graduate. Students filing after this date will be Fall 2017 graduates.
San Diego Community College District Evaluation's website contains information for District-wide evaluations information.