- Library Information
- Ask A Librarian
- How Do I?
- Mesa Wifi
- Cite Sources
- Faculty Resources
- LRAS Contacts
Hello Mesa students and faculty
The Library is here to support you online for your research and resource needs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The LRC/Library has now opened for the Fall term, please contact the library if you
have renewal questions.
For the latest in Library help please visit the Online Services Guide
- Fall 2021 LRC/Library Building Hours
- Monday: 8am -5pm
- Tue, Wed & Thur: 9am - 5pm
- Closed Fri, Sat & Sun
During the Fall term, the LRC/Library will be open for limited service:
- Material Check Out and Drop Off
- Computer Use
- Study Areas
- Book Scanning
- Document Printing
- Course Reserves
- eLRC Virtual Help Desk via Zoom
Get help with LRC questions, tech help and more.
- Monday – Thursday 9:30AM – 5:30PM Friday 9:30AM - 3:30PM
- Zoom Room ID: 622 834 938
Zoom via Phone: 1-699-900-6833 (US Toll)
Dedicated Phone Line: 619-736-3781
Search the library catalog & most databases at the same time.
- A-Z Databases List
Find specialized databases for your information need.
- Library Research Guides
- Research appointments
Check out a librarian and get one on one help.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Magazines, Journals, and Newspapers
Hey there! Would you like help from a librarian?