Setting up a Mesa Scholarship
Thank you for your interest in establishing a scholarship through Mesa College! Your
investment will help hardworking students achieve their educational goals.
Setting Up a Scholarship
Creating a scholarship is a unique way to leave a philanthropic legacy of opportunity
and open a pathway to success for current and future Mesa students. By establishing
a scholarship, you can:
- name the scholarship in your name or in the name of a loved one
- choose who you want to help
- pick criteria for the scholarship based on your interests
You can establish a scholarship in just two steps:
- Step 1: Tell Us About Your Scholarship
Complete a form that will detail all the guidelines for your scholarship.
Set Up Scholarship
- Step 2: Fund Your Scholarship
Scholarships range greatly with a minimum award of $500 and no maximum award.
Our scholarship cycle opens in December each year, and scholarships must be funded
by November in order to be available to students. Donations may be made via check,
cash, or credit card.
- To donate by check: Please make payable to: Mesa College Foundation, and list the
name of your scholarship in the notes section.
- To donate via credit card: After you complete Step 1,contact the Office of Resource
Development by emailing both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to be provided a unique link to give to your scholarship.
Checks can be sent to, or cash may be dropped off at:
Mesa College Foundation
7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111
Interested in setting up an endowment?
Setting Up an Edowment
Establishing an endowment will allow for your scholarship to continue in perpetuity.
For more information regarding endowments, please contact Krista Stellmacher at email@example.com or (619) 388-2285.