Local Public University Contact Information:
- If you are interested in meeting with the SDSU representative, please email Magaly Corro Flores.
- If you have been denied admission, please reach out to an admission representative at the Virtual Front Desk available Monday-Friday from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm. The admission representatives can work with you in finding out the reason for the denial. Denied students have the option to appeal. Keep in mind, the appeals process should only be utilized by applicants who have a serious and compelling reason that they feel the committee should consider. All appeals information can be found at sdsu.edu/appeals.
- For questions about the SDSU@SanDiego Mesa Microsite program or online degree programs at SDSU, please contact SDSU Global Campus.
UC San Diego
To schedule a meeting with a UCSD representative please use this link here. For questions, please email Jennifer Atkins. For more UCSD transfer information, visit this page.
CSU San Marcos
CSUSM Virtual Events and Information:
Spring 2022 Admission: The application period for Spring 22 admission has closed. Applications will be reviewed and admission decision notices will be sent via email. Initial Transcript & Document Deadline – October 15, Intent to Enroll Deadline – December 1, Final Transcript Deadline – January 15
Fall 2022 Admission: The application for Fall 22 admission is now open through December 15. Please note the Nursing program application filing period will end on November 30. Students will be able to apply for the new B.A. Linguistics program this fall! More information about the program will be posted to the department website in the coming weeks.
College Open House Events: Prospective students can learn about our major offerings, student life, and hear from the deans of each college. Event flyer here.
Application Clinics: Students needing assistance in completing the Cal State Apply application to CSUSM are invited to join an Application Clinic. Event flyer here!
National Transfer Week Events:
CSU Dominguez Hills
Spring 2021 - Admitted Student Events
- New Toros Webpage with comprehensive information about next steps
- Next Steps workshops will be held regularly to walk students through the deadlines and to-dos
- One on One Counselor Appointments are available for students to book an appointment with one of our counselors.
HUMBOLDT State University
Come visit us virtually! Fall Preview is a FREE open house that gives you an in-depth look at our high-quality programs and how we support you at HSU.
- Hear from faculty and students from all academic programs, along with current HSU parents & family members
- Tour campus, housing options, academic facilities, and our beautiful local area
- Learn about financial aid and the application and admission process
Click HERE to view the full agenda.
Advising appointments are again available in person and continue to be offered virtually as well. Admissions Counselors and Transfer Specialists are available to you as counselors as questions and requests arise.
SAN JOSE STATE UNIVERSITY
SJSU-hosted virtual Cal State Apply Workshops now through the end of the month leading up to our November 30th application deadline.
- A general overview of the Cal State Apply application presented by Admission Counselors
- Live Q&A with our Undergraduate Admissions team
- Reminders of important dates, deadlines and requirement
- Tips to avoid common mistakes and FAQ
ATTENTION TO ALL UC BERKELEY APPLICANTS
If you are applying to UC Berkeley with a STEM major for the Fall of 2022, please check out this information.
If you took a science sequence and split the courses between City, Mesa or Miramar there are some majors that will not accept some major prep courses when the sequence is completed at different schools within our district.
For further guidance, click here.
Engineering Application Workshop at UC Berkeley
The Society of Women Engineers at UC Berkeley will be hosting a workshop for prospective STEM transfer students on November 19 @ 2pm PST.
This workshop will allow community college students to work with current UC Berkeley transfer students in breakout rooms, where we will be giving personalized peer application advice. Whether students are brainstorming essay topics or making final edits, we would love to see you there! All genders are welcome. Please RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
- Wednesday, December 8th
Questions? Contact Leena Elzeiny
Need help understanding the transfer requirements and figuring out your next steps? Meet with your UC Davis representative, Devon Bohart, during a virtual advising session. Please make sure you have your UC Transfer Admission Planner (UC TAP) filled with all your completed and tentative courses for the most accurate advising. In an effort to better serve students, UCD representative will be offering virtual advising appointments students can sign up at any time.
events and resources
- Tips for Applying to UC Davis as a Transfer Student
- Application Survival Guide
- Attend Events for Future Aggies
- What Can I Do With My Major?
- Campus Life
- Virtual Tour
Students will be able to set up appointments with the UCI representative by signing up here. Through this link, you can book and will receive helpful UCI information and reminders about you meeting.
Are you a newly admitted transfer to UCLA please check out this information:
- UCLA Transfer Admission Virtual experience
- Information for newly admitted Bruins!
- New Student Checklist
- Students can reach a live admission representative during the following hours: Monday –Friday, 1:00 – 4:00 pm at (310) 825-3101.
Virtual Fall Transfer Events for prospective students
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have. RSVP for all events here!
ucla TRANSFER ADMISSION PRESENTATION
- Monthly virtual transfer presentations with Q&A. The one-hour long session is hosted by a UCLA Undergraduate Admission representative.
Virtual Transfer Admission Presentation
- Applying to UCLA: What You Need to Know. Register here!
- Guide to Personal Insight Questions. Register here!
Virtual Transfer Admission Presentation
- Friday, December 3 at 10:00 AM. Register here!
Fall 2021 Virtual Advising Appointments
- Tuesday, Nov 23rd,from 9:00 AM to 3:00PM
UC Santa Barbara
Students may schedule a virtual appointment with the UCSB representative via this link.
Uc San Diego
universitylink medical science program student town hall
The UCSD ULMSP will be hosting a town hall via Zoom on Wednesday, November 17th, 2021 from 3 pm to 4 pm. Attendees may RSVP via Eventbrite. However, an RSVP isn't required.
The ULMSP 2022 application will open on Wednesday, December 1, 2021. The deadline for students to apply is Friday, March 11, 2022.
Click here to view an event flyer.
You may book your appointment with UCSB representative through Calendly.
UC Santa Cruz
Virtual Event for admitted students
Students can explore their many options to experience our extraordinary campus community, connect with current and admitted students, faculty, and staff, and get their questions about college life answered.
- Ask Me Anything’ Sessions, Ongoing: Every Monday at 4:00 pm and every Friday at 10:00 am
- LIVE Virtual Tour, Ongoing
Private UNIVERSITies REPRESENTATIVE WORKSHOPS AND ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENT:
Arizona State University
Virtual Transfer Friday
To help you with your transfer process, you’re invited to attend a virtual Transfer Friday visit experience. You’ll learn about the transfer admission process at Arizona State University, have a Q&A with a transfer admission representative, and attend a breakout session with the academic college of your intended major.
- Fridays at 12:30 p.m. please register here.
University Of Massachusetts Global
University Of Massachusetts Global is offering numerous Virtual Information Sessions in the upcoming weeks. If you would like to see a full list of all events, visit https://www.umassglobal.edu/news-and-events
All transfer students, as well as all community college employees, will receive at least 10% off tuition. University Of Massachusetts Global offers a variety of bachelor, master and doctorate degrees! Something for everyone.CLICK HERE to see all information sessions and free webinars available.
Loma Linda University
Doctorate of Physical Therapy program Zoom Information Session
Loma Linda is looking to create a stronger relationship with the advising team at San Diego Mesa and the students who are interested in physical therapy.
Workshop: So you got denied. What's Next?
- Speak Live with Nima – Community College Transfer Specialist at NU to learn more about what this university has to offer you. Flyer here!
ACCESSIBLE, ACHIEVABLE HIGHER EDUCATION
- Speak Live with Nima – Community College Transfer Specialist:
- Bachelor of Public Administration - Waterworks Concentration: Webinars
- Every other Thursday @ 5pm
POINT LOMA NAZARENE UNIVERSITY
Virtual Events Information for Adult Degree Completion Programs at PLNU.
Flyer and registration link here.
Portland state university
Virtual Transfer Information Sessions
Students can sign up on this page. Portland State University is offering the sessions once a week, typically on Wednesdays, and alternating times (offered at 12:00 or 5:00). This is a great option for students who would like to connect with PSU especially since currently PSU is not offering any of their regular in-person transfer programming.
Students can reach out to PSU representative directly with their questions or to schedule an appointment using the information below:
REDLANDS & MESA PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM PRESENTATION
A recording of the Redlands & Mesa Partnership Program presentation is now available online here.
For more information, visit the University of Redlands - Mesa College On-Site page here.
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Degree Requirements
- Bachelor of Science in Business flyer and contact information
University of San Diego
Appointments and Scholarship Opportunities
- Pleas consider attending an upcoming Transfer Information Session!
- USD Transfer Website here.
- USD Transfer Events here.
- Constance Carroll Trailblazer Scholarship here.
- Scholarship flyer here!
University of San Francisco
To schedule a meeting with a USF representative please use this link here.
- Thursday, November 18, from 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM