Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor - Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Anne Hedekin, Transfer Center Coordinator
- Gity Nematollahi, Senior Student Services Assistant
- Mary Garcia, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Maci Gerber, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, the District's highest priority has continued to be the health and safety of its employees and students. In recognition of the current spike in cases largely due to the Omicron variant, the San Diego Community College District has decided to work remotely for the first two weeks of January.
In keeping with this, Mesa College will temporarily provide student services remotely during the first two weeks of January, beginning Monday, January 3, 2022 through Monday, January 17, 2022. We expect to reopen for in-person services on Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Updated hours of operation starting January 3, 2022
Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
For a complete list of remote/online services offered in Student Services, please visit the resource page HERE. You'll also find all department's contact information on this page.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Google Voice Phone: 619-800-3269. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you. if
you leave a message provide a call back number. Please be advised an “unknown caller
or blocked” will be returning your call.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, NO APPOINTMENTS WILL BE MADE VIA EMAIL. We will respond within 3-5 business days. Please do not forget to include your Mesa College ID number in the email, so we can better assist you.
Attention students sending emails to the Transfer Center: do not send emails containing specific application questions. Due to the backlog of emails and the unique nature of transfer issues the Transfer Center cannot respond to these email. Please use our transfer application workshops, virtual open labs or other resources including video tutorials, video workshops and Transfer PowerPoints. Students can also sign up for one on one admissions representative meetings.
Watch our Welcome Video!
ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES:
- Transfer Workshops
- Transfer Center Youtube Channel
- Transfer Student Success Resources @ SDSU
- Virtual College Rep Meetings
- Transfer Application FAQS
- SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
- University of Redlands On site program at Mesa College
- CCC to HBCU Transfer Guarantee (Upcoming Events)
- The Triton Transfer Hub 🏫
- Final Year Transfer Check List
- Fall 2022Transfer Supplemental Application TutorialSDSU Supplemental Application Tutorial
- Common Application Resources
- CSU Application Resources
- UC Application Resources
- New Transfer Opportunities
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Student Services Events Page 📢
- Join our email list to receive Transfer Updates! 📰
- 🏫 Let us know which universities accepted you for transfer! 🏫
Transfer Students General Education Certification:
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Spring 2022 or Fall 2022 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must follow the steps below:
- Please submit your completed form through our new student form system found here: https://www.sdccd.edu/students/forms-and-documents.aspx.
- Scroll down to the “Counseling Forms” section, download and complete the "Request for General Education Certification" form and upload the form through the “Submit Form Online” button – you will receive confirmation via email once your request has been processed.
- For questions, please email email@example.com . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements.
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.