Transfer Center Contact Info
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor - Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Anne Hedekin, Transfer Center Coordinator
- Gity Nematollahi, Senior Student Services Assistant
- Mary Garcia, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Maci Gerber, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
Watch our Welcome Video!
ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES:
- 🏫 Tell us where you got accepted for transfer!🏫
- Transfer Day, October 13, 2022, 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM, Mesa Commons Breezway
- Transfer Workshops, Transfer Talks
- Transfer Center Youtube Channel
- Transfer Student Success Resources @ SDSU
- Virtual College Rep Meetings
- SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
- University of Redlands On site program at Mesa College, Watch this video!
- The virtual AICCU Campus Weeks
- CCC to HBCU Transfer Guarantee (Upcoming Events)
- The Triton Transfer Hub 🏫
- Final Year Transfer Check List
- Common Application Resources
- CSU Application Resources
- UC Application Resources
- New Transfer Opportunities
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- Student Services Events Page 📢
- Join our email list to receive Transfer Updates! 📰
We are so proud of you Mesa Transfer Students!
Transfer Students General Education Certification:
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Spring 2022 or Fall 2022 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must follow the steps below:
- Please submit your completed form through our new student form system found here: https://www.sdccd.edu/students/forms-and-documents.aspx.
- Scroll down to the “Counseling Forms” section, download and complete the "Request for General Education Certification" form and "upload(attach)" the form through the “Submit Form Online” button - "you need to provide attachment' – you will receive confirmation via email once your request has been processed.
- For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements.
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.