Transfer Center Contact Info
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor - Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Anne Hedekin, Transfer Center Coordinator
- Gity Nematollahi, Senior Student Services Assistant
- Mary Garcia, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Maci Gerber, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Teresa Sandoval, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
- Vang Thao, Adjunct Transfer Counselor
Follow Us on Social Media:
Watch our Welcome Video!
ONLINE TRANSFER SERVICES:
- University Representatives Visit Request Form
THIS IS NOT FOR STUDENTS APPOINTMENTS,Students Please see University representatives visits page , starting with Local Universities!)
- Transfer center Fall Events Flyer
- Online Transfer Talks are back!
- Final Year Transfer Check List
- CSU Application Resources (SDSU,CSULA , and CSUSM Fall 2023 undergraduate application deadline for most programs has been extended to December 15, 2022)
- CSU Application Tutorial Fall 2022
- CSU Application Prep Tool
- UC Application Resources
- UC Application Tutorial Fall 2022
- UC Santa Barbara Transfer Resources
- Get help with PIQs(Personal Insight Questions) through the Mesa Writing Center!
- Common Application Resources
- Transfer Workshops, Transfer Talks
- Transfer Center Youtube Channel
- Transfer Student Success Resources @ SDSU
- Virtual College Rep Meetings
- SDSU Microsite Degree Completion Program at Mesa
- University of Redlands On site program at Mesa College, Watch this video!
- CCC to HBCU Transfer Guarantee (Upcoming Events)
- HBCU Community College Partners
- The Triton Transfer Hub 🏫
- New Transfer Opportunities
- Transfer Student Scholarships
- 🏫 Tell us where you got accepted for transfer!🏫
Spilling the Transfer Tea with Mesa Faculty
Join us on Zoom for Friday Flex sessions 11AM to 12PM to learn more about the student
transfer experience and transfer resources. Flyer here
Questions? Contact Anne Hedekin at firstname.lastname@example.org or x5015
- December 2: Make up session 12PM to 1PM Flex# 15445
We are so proud of you Mesa Transfer Students!
Transfer Students General Education Certification:
- Once requested by your transfer institution, please submit your Request for General Education Certification via the District's Forms and Documents website.
- Scroll down to the “Counseling Forms” section, select the "Request for General Education Certification" form, complete the prompts, attach any applicable documents, and click send. You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been processed
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
- Click here for the 18-19 TCE Infographic!
- Click here for the 19-20 TCE infographic!
- NEW! Click here for the 20-21 TCE Infographic!