To receive assistance:
- Students must be enrolled at Mesa College
- Students must meet federal income guidelines
- Must be first-generation to attend college, and/or a student in the DSPS program and evidencing academic need.
- New participants must be full-time students who intend to transfer to the four-year university to pursue a bachelor's degree.
Why Join STAR TRIO?
STAR TRIO provides students opportunities for academic development, assists with basic college requirements, and serves to motivate students towards the successful completion of their post-secondary education.
Students interested in applying for the STAR program must submit a completed program application.
Please download and save the Program Application, complete it, then email the form to MesaStarTrio@sdccd.edu.
Students may also be asked to provide:
- Referral form from other support services programs (DSPS, EOPS, Promise, etc.)
- Verification of income (signed income tax return) - Independent (Student), Dependent (Parent)