- Mental Health
- Crisis Counseling
- Active Minds Club
- Health Service Events
- Student Health Patient Portal
ContactLocation: Room I4-209
All of the below services are payable with cash only at the time of the service. There is a late cancellation/no show fee of $5.00 for all appointment services.
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Twinrix - Hepatitis A & B
- Influenza (flu) vaccine (free)
- Tetanus/diphtheria/Pertussis booster
- Tetanus and diphtheria
Lab draws and testing (Dependent on specific test)
We will be drawing routine labs on Fridays. If our hours are not convenient, we can send you to the local Quest Laboratories office to have your lab drawn.
If you have a chronic medical condition, workman's Compensation case, or ongoing disability issues your private physician will need to do your physical exam. If you choose to have your physical exam done here, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE to complete your physical without documentation from your private physician that your ongoing problem is properly treated. You are not able to pass your physical exam here if you do obtain this clearance from your private physician.
If you have any mental or emotional illness, you need to have your physical exam done by a medical provider familiar with your care plan and past history.
- Standard for school programs or work, by appointment ONLY (Bring form and immunization information with you to appointment)
PAP test by appointment ONLY
- (This includes Gonorrhea and Chlamydia testing)
Tuberculosis (PPD) Test
- Mon and Tues 9:00-11:00 AM, 1:00-3:30 PM
- Fee: Student: $12 (cash only)
1. The TB test you will be getting is called the Mantoux test and the PDD (purified protein derivative) solution will be injected interdermally (under the skin) on the left forearm. Consult with the provider at SHS to see if the PDD skin test is the best testing option for you.
2. You must return in 48 hours to have the test "read" and form signed.
3. If you do not return for the results, you will be responsible for having the test repeated and paying the fee again.
Cholesterol Testing For Health Classes
- Student Health Services will offer cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol) testing for students on Fridays by appointment.
- You need to bring your CSID card.
Lab Draw Instructions
1. FAST - No food or drinks (only water) at least 10-12 hours before test.
2. Drink a lot of water the morning of the test!
3. Blood draws are by appointment only.
4. If you are unable to come at this time, you may pay $6.00 extra to have your blood drawn at a nearby blood drawing station.
5. Payment is on a CASH basis.