M-Th: 8:00 am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 1:00pm
Our hours of operation are:
Monday - Thursday from 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday from 8:00am - 1:00pm
For complete list of services offered in Student Services, please visit the resource page HERE. You'll also find all department's contact information on this page.
How to Contact Us:
Phone: 619-388-2680 - students leaving a voicemail must include full-name, CSID#, phone number, and the reason for their call.
Email: email@example.com - Please include your full-name, CSID#, and a phone number to contact you at.
*Our department is experiencing a high volume of calls and emails, so please allow
1-3 business days for your call/email to be returned.
MEET THE EVALUATIONS TEAM!
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor,Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Deborah Salazar, Student Services Assistant
- Ailene Crakes, Dean of Student Development
Evaluations Student Learning Outcomes
Students who use the services of the Evaluations Office may:
- Identify the steps to apply for graduation, whether they are earning a degree or certificate
- Identify the steps to register for the commencement ceremony.
- Find the information they need using the Evaluation's web site.