ContactLocation: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email.
M-Th: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
F: 8:30am - 3:00pm
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here:http://www.sdmesa.edu/covid19/index.shtml
For assistance, our remote operating hours are still 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Fridays
from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
How to contact *us:
Google Voice Phone (callers will be asked to state their full name): 619-800-3529 - students must leave a voicemail with their full-name, CSID#, phone number, and the reason for their call.
*Our phone hours are Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from
8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Our department is experiencing a high volume of calls so please
allow 1-3 business days for your call to be returned.
Email: email@example.com - Our department is experiencing a high volume of emails so please allow 1-3 business days for your email to be returned.
MEET THE EVALUATIONS TEAM!
- Claudia Estrada, Transfer/Career/Evaluations Supervisor
- Olivia Picolla, Student Services Technician
- Deborah Salazar, Student Services Assistant
- Ailene Crakes, Dean of Student Development
Evaluations Student Learning Outcomes
Students who use the services of the Evaluations Office may:
- Identify the steps to apply for graduation, whether they are earning a degree or certificate
- Identify the steps to register for the commencement ceremony.
- Find the information they need using the Evaluation's web site.