M-Th: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The San Diego Community College District will be closed on Monday, June 19, 2023 in observance of the Juneteenth Holiday.
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS:Monday - Thursday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Phone: 619-388-2680 - students leaving a voicemail must include full-name, User ID#, phone number, and the reason for their call.
Email: email@example.com - Please include your full-name, User ID#, and a phone number to reach you.
*Our department is experiencing a high volume of calls and emails, so please allow
1-3 business days for your call/email to be returned.
MEET THE EVALUATIONS TEAM!
- Olivia Picolla, Supervisor,Transfer/Career/Evaluations
- Céline Ahearn, Student Services Technitian
- Ayana Woods, Student Services Assistant
- Ailene Crakes, Dean of Student Development
Evaluations Student Learning Outcomes
Students who use the services of the Evaluations Office may:
- Understand and complete the steps to apply for graduation, whether earning a degree or certificate
- Identify the steps to RSVP to the annual commencement ceremony.
- Find the information they need using the Evaluation's website.
- Click here for the 18-19 TCE Infographic!
- Click here for the 19-20 TCE infographic!
- NEW! Click here for the 20-21 TCE Infographic!
For complete list of services offered in Student Services, please visit the resource page HERE. You'll also find all department's contact information on this page.