ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
What is EXTENDED OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAMS AND SERVICES (eops)?
EOPS provides services over, above and beyond what the college provides. We provide a student-centered environment by promoting access, retention and completion of educational goals.
(View/ Download PDF - Spring 2022 Informational Flyer) Please share!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS PROGRAM SERVICES?Academic/Career/Personal CounselingBook Service
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Book Service
- School Supplies
- Specialized Workshops
- Enrollment Priority
- Parking Permit
- Health Fees
- EOPS Scholarships
- University Application Fee Waivers
- And much more!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS Eligibility Requirements?
- Must be receiving the California College Promise Grant Program (CCPG) (formerly called BOGW) A or B tuition fee waiver from San Diego Mesa College
- Before applying, your financial aid campus of record must be at San Diego Mesa College
- View your financial aid student portal to check your financial aid campus of record
- Must be a California Resident or AB540, as determined by the Admissions Office
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 or more units OR 6 or more units with DSPS waiver
- Must have less than 70 degree-applicable units of college coursework from all colleges attended
- All transcripts from prior colleges must be received and evaluated by SDCCD
- Meet educationally underserved criteria
- All transcripts from previous colleges attended must be sent to our district evaluations office. For more information, please visit the Evaluations webpage to learn more.
Please click on the button below to apply.
Only applications meeting all of the above have priority processing.
Thank you for applying to EOPS!
Check your EOPS application status on your SDCCD Student Portal 3-4 weeks after you apply to EOPS and once you enroll for your Fall 2021 classes. Students can begin to register for Fall 2021 classes towards the end of June, check your Student Portal for enrollment date.
- Stay tuned!