ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
What is EXTENDED OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAMS AND SERVICES (eops)?
EOPS provides services over, above and beyond what the college provides. We provide a student-centered environment by promoting access, retention and completion of educational goals.
(View/ Download PDF - Fall 2021 EOPS Informational flyer) Please share!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS PROGRAM SERVICES?Academic/Career/Personal CounselingBook Service
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Book Service
- School Supplies
- Specialized Workshops
- Enrollment Priority
- Parking Permit
- Health Fees
- EOPS Scholarships
- University Application Fee Waivers
- And much more!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS Eligibility Requirements?
- Before applying, your financial aid campus of record must be at San Diego Mesa College
- Must be a California Resident or AB540
- Must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant Program (CCPG) (formerly called BOGW) A or B
- Be enrolled in at least 12 or more units OR 6 or more units with DSPS waiver
- Have less than 70 degree-applicable units of college coursework
- Meet educationally underserved criteria
This includes City, Mesa, and Miramar Colleges as well as any previous college coursework at previous institutions.
- All transcripts from previous colleges must be sent to our district evaluations office. If you have questions about this process please feel free to visit the Evaluations webpage to learn more.
Please click on the button below to apply.
Thank you for applying to EOPS!
Check your EOPS application status on your SDCCD Student Portal 3-4 weeks after you apply to EOPS and once you enroll for your Fall 2021 classes. Students can begin to register for Fall 2021 classes towards the end of June, check your Student Portal for enrollment date.
- Stay tuned!