ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, our department will continue to serve our students remotely. All district campuses and facilities are closed physically to the public, until further notice. For status updates, please visit the San Diego Mesa College website for more information and updates at https://sdmesa.edu
EOPS counselors and staff are still available to serve you and will be working remotely during this time.
For assistance, our operating department phone/email hours will be
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1-2 business days. Please be ready with your Mesa College
ID number so we can better assist you.
HOW TO CONTACT US:
What is EXTENDED OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAMS AND SERVICES (eops)?
EOPS provides services over, above and beyond what the college provides. We provide a student-centered environment by promoting access, retention and completion of educational goals.
(View/ Download PDF - Fall 2021 EOPS Informational flyer) Please share!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS PROGRAM SERVICES?Academic/Career/Personal CounselingBook Service
- Academic/Career/Personal Counseling
- Book Service
- School Supplies
- Specialized Workshops
- Enrollment Priority
- Parking Permit
- Health Fees
- EOPS Scholarships
- University Application Fee Waivers
- And much more!
WHAT ARE THE EOPS Eligibility Requirements?
- Before applying, your financial aid campus of record must be at San Diego Mesa College
- Must be a California Resident or AB540
- Must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant Program (CCPG) (formerly called BOGW) A or B
- Be enrolled in at least 12 or more units OR 6 or more units with DSPS waiver
- Have less than 70 degree-applicable units of college coursework
- Meet educationally underserved criteria
This includes City, Mesa, and Miramar Colleges as well as any previous college coursework at previous institutions.
- All transcripts from previous colleges must be sent to our district evaluations office. If you have questions about this process please feel free to visit the Evaluations webpage to learn more.
Please click on the button below to apply.
Thank you for applying to EOPS!
Check your EOPS application status on your SDCCD Student Portal 3-4 weeks after you apply to EOPS and once you enroll for your Fall 2021 classes. Students can begin to register for Fall 2021 classes towards the end of June, check your Student Portal for enrollment date.
- Fall 2021 EOPS Application Assistance Open Lab (July 13th - July 30th). See flyer for more information.
- Summer Virtual Open House 2021 (July 19th - July 22nd). See flyer for more information.