ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 1:00pm
What is CARE?
Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) provides support services to single parents receiving CalWORKs from the county who are attending college. CARE assists students through counseling, specialized workshops, meal cards, gas card, supplies, grants, and much more to address the unique needs to single parents.
What are THE CARE Services?
- Academic/Personal/Career Counseling
- Specialized Workshops
- Support Groups
- Educational Grants
- School Supplies
- Gas Cards
- Meal Cards
- Laptop Loan Programs
- Scholarship Application Assistance
- And much more
What are the CARE Requirements?
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a single, head of household and a current recipient of TANF/CalWORKs for yourself and/or your children.
- Be a parent or legal guardian of at least one child under the age of 18.
- Be eligible for EOPS.
How to apply to CARE
Please click on the button below to apply.
To learn more about CARE at Mesa College, contact us at
Karen Geida, CARE Counselor Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org