ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
HOW TO APPLY
We are currently accepting applications! Stop by the EOPS office to apply.
We look forward to meeting you!
For more information visit: San Diego Mesa College
EOPS Office, Student Services building
I4-309, 7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111-4998
Phone: 619-388-2706, contact us
Before submitting an EOPS application please be sure to review the eligibility requirements below. Note, students must apply for Financial Aid through FAFSA; the California Dream Act application; or a California College Promise Grant (visit our Financial Aid Office to learn more).
San DIego Mesa COLLEGE EOPS Eligibility Requirements:
- Must be a California resident or meet AB540/California Dream Act requirements.
- Must be eligible for the California College Promise Grant Program, formerly the Board of Governors Fee Waiver Program (BOGW), & meet CCPG A or B.
- Must have Financial Aid at San Diego Mesa College.
- Be enrolled in at least 12 units at San Diego Mesa College.
(6 units for students receiving Mesa College Disability Services. A verification letter from your DSPS counselor is required.)
- Meet educationally disadvantage criteria.
- Have less than 70 degree-applicable units of college coursework.
- This includes City, Mesa, and Miramar Colleges as well as any previous college coursework at previous institutions.
- All transcripts from previous colleges must be sent to our district evaluations office. If you have questions about this process please feel free to visit the Evaluations webpage to learn more.
students must ALSO meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Have no high school Diploma or GED.
- A high school graduate with an overall GPA below 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Be the first person in your family to attend college (neither parent can have a bachelors degree)
- Be an emancipated foster youth.
- English is not, or was not the primary language spoken at home.
- Identify as part of an underrepresented group based on Mesa College's equity plan & mission.