- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Have an internship, job, or volunteer position secured and want to receive college credit for your hands-on experience? Complete the Work Experience Application to be considered for enrollment this semester and to receive an ADD/permission # to enroll.
Are you interested in taking a WE course? Review the Work Experience: Steps to Enroll to learn about the process and requirements to apply for Work Experience at Mesa College.
Students must have a job, internship, volunteer position prior in order to be eligible for an ADD code/permission #.
Fall 2022 Application will be in late July to early August - Check back soon!
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO USE THE CORRECT WORK EXPERIENCE FORMS BELOW FOR THE CURRENT TERM
YOU ARE ENROLLED IN.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION RESOURCES FOR SUMMER 2022:
- Online Work Experience Application
- Online Work Experience Orientation
- Online Work Experience Orientation Narrative Script
- Work Experience Online Orientation Quiz
- Work Experience Application Tutorial - YouTube Video
- Writing SMART Objectives - YouTube Video
- Child Development Vaccination Verification Form
- Mesa College On-Campus Unpaid Internship SDCCD Volunteer Form
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Training: The SDCCD Keenan Sexual Harassment Training is no longer required in order to receive an add code to enroll in a Work Experience course. About a week after enrolling in a Work Experience course, students will be sent instructions and access to complete the training during the semester by the withdrawal deadline.
Questions? Please contact Shawn Fawcett at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend a Work Experience Workshop for more information.