The San Diego Community College District is excited to announce the launch of Handshake, our new & improved, district-combined online job board. This is a FREE website for employers. By activating a Handshake account with us,
you’ll have access to qualified talent of over 75,000 students from each of our SDCCD campuses - City College, Mesa College, Miramar College, and
College of Continuing Education.
EMPLOYER HANDSHAKE ACTIVATION:
- Link for EMPLOYERS to create accounts - Employers logging in or creating accounts using the above URL will automatically
request employer approval through SDCCD HS.
- Employers who had an account in our previous Job Board, College Central Network, received
an email January 29, 2022 with instructions on creating an employer account through
Handshake. If you did not receive an email please contact the Career Center at (619)
388-2777 or email email@example.com.
Work-Based Learning Activities
Work-Based Learning (WBL) consists of exposing students to varying interactions with careers, industries, and
employers (ie: informational interviews, classroom projects, job shadows, industry
speakers, internships, etc.). WBL opportunities:
- Connect you as an employer with faculty/campus departments
- Help you identify how Mesa College can address your organization's needs
- Support you in preparing Mesa's students to be career ready
In addition, if you are interested in partnering for future remote work-based learning
activities, please reach Work-Based Learning.
Free Speech on Campus: As a public institution, there are free speech areas on campus where persons can disseminate
information. These individuals or organizations are in no way hosted by the Career
Center or campus. Click here to learn more.