The technology workgroup coordinates technology and technology resources as they relate to the work of Mesa Pathways.
- Oversee the Mesa College website redesign as it relates to Mesa Pathways.
- Do an inventory of existing Pathways tools/Develop a Master List of technology tools already in use to identify existing pathways related technology needs and tools already being utilized.
- Develop a checklist/buying guide for the adoption of Pathways related technology.
- Creation of webpages for ACP’s
- Development and implementation of a technology solution to display and update program maps on the Mesa College website.
1st and 3rd Wednesdays from 11:00am-12:00noon
Agendas & Meeting Notes:
|Spring Semester 2022||Fall Semester 2022|
|Name||Title||Department / Program / Affiliations|
|Jennifer Kearns||Information Officer||Communications Office|
|Ian Duckles||Philosphy Contact||Philosophy Department|
|Joel Arias||Classified Professional||Web Design & Development|
|Anne Hedekin||Faculty||Transfer Center Coordinator|
|Dani Perez Padilla||Fellow||Pathways|
|Marisa Alioto||Faculty||Counseling, GP Co-Coordinator|