Proactive and Integrated Resources & Supports (PAIRS)
Sunsetted Fall 2021
Proactive and Integrated Resources & Supports (PAIRS) will work with the campus community to integrate supports proactively along students’ educational journeys, identifying and addressing inequity and structures of oppression where we find them.
- Assess student needs and gaps in understanding related to support services.
- Inquire into methods and opportunities for building direct relationships with students through student and academic support services.
- Assess departmental capacities & resource needs for both instructional and student support services.
- Determine opportunities for collaboration and sharing of resource with and among various grants and other resources available to the campus to ensure success and longevity of these programs.
- Meet students where they are: student research related to service perceptions and gaps will be explored. Proposals for enhanced services will be developed.
- Assess departmental capacities & needs: assessments will help determine needs.
- Broad collaboration among support areas: opportunities for large-scale/innovative means for collaboration will be recommended.
Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month from 4:00pm – 5:00pm. Meetings are being held virtually until further notice.
|Spring Semester 2021|
Agendas & Meeting Notes:
|Spring Semester 2021||Fall Semester 2020|
|Spring Semester 2020||Fall Semester 2019|
|Name||Title||Department / Program / Affiliations|
|Gina Abbiate (Co-Chair)||Professor and Math Chair||Math|
|Trina Larson (Co-Chair)||Administrative Asst V||Student Services|
|Johanna Aleman||Basic Needs Coordinator||Student Services|
|Marisa Alioto||Pathways Coordinator||Counseling|
|Markus Berrien||Assistant Professor/Counselor||EOPS/NextUP|
|Sade Burrell||Assistant Professor/Counselor||EOPS/CARE/NextUp|
|Ailene Crakes||Dean||Student Development|
|Jocelyn De Santiago-Ramirez||Pathways Fellow/Outreach||Pathways|
|Hai Hoang||Research Analyst||Research Office|
|Suzanne Khambata||Asst. Athletic Director / Head Coach||Student Health Services|
|Lindy Mosqueda||Pathways Fellow/Outreach||Pathways|
|Isabel O’Connor||Vice President||Instruction|
|Katie Palacios||Assistant Professor||LOFT|
|Brian Mackus||Instructional Support Supervisor||STEM|
|Symone McDaniels||Assistant Professor||LRAS|