- Administrative Services
NO Parking PERMITS REQUIRED FOR STUDENT PARKING from 8/19 TO 8/30
Faculty/staff parking pass required to park in faculty/staff parking. Any vehicle
without a faculty/staff pass will be ticketed.
Parking at Grace Brethren Church
- Mon - Thurs | 7am to 5pm | Aug 19th - 22nd, Aug 26th - 29th
- first two weeks of term
- 3455 Atlas St, San Diego, CA 92111
- Corner of Stalmer and Atlas streets
- 82 spaces
- walk to campus
Valet Parking Lot 2
- Mon - Thurs | 8am to 5pm | Aug 19th - 22nd, Aug 26th - 29th
- first two weeks of term
- 100 + additional spaces
No parking at Kearny High School or the National Guard Armory
For information about transportation alternatives, please visit MesaMoves.
1. WHERE CAN I PURCHASE MY PARKING PERMIT? It’s easiest to purchase your permit through Reg-e or at the Student Mesa Accounting Office (I4-106). You will need a new permit for each new semester: fall, spring and summer. Student parking permits purchased at least one week before the start of each semester will be mailed. Permits purchased after that must be picked up at Mesa College Police Q-100 (your student I.D. is required).
2. WHERE DO I PURCHASE DAILY PARKING PERMITS? Visitors and students who have not purchased their semester parking permit at least one week prior to the first day of classes will need to purchase a daily parking permit from machines located in most student parking lots. Daily permits can be purchased for $1 per hour up to $5 a day maximum. Machines -- which accept only cash or coins -- can be found on the west end of Lot 1 next to the information booth, at the south entrance of Lots 2 and 3, on the west entrance of Lot 4 and next to each elevator on all floors of the parking structure.
3. WHERE CAN STUDENTS PARK ON CAMPUS? Students can park in Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, in the Parking Structure (PS-100), in the Lot behind the Allied Health building and in student spaces along Mesa College Drive. Do not park in areas marked "Faculty and Staff Parking" or you will be cited. Carpool parking is available along Mesa College Circle near the tennis courts. HC-ADA parking is available in all lots. Permits are required in all spaces except HC-ADA spaces (license plates or placards required). Students attending evening classes can park in faculty/staff parking spaces designated as "FLEX" spaces (see below).
4. WHAT IS "FLEX" PARKING? Students with a valid parking permit can now park in STAFF parking spaces that are located along Mesa College Circle between the tennis courts and parts of Lot #1 after 4:00 p.m. Watch for FLEX signs. Do not park in faculty/staff parking spaces NOT indicated "FLEX."
5. What are my alternatives to Parking? Using data from a Transportation Task Force under the direction of the Facilities Committee, MesaMoves was launched. The MesaMoves page is full of transportation alternatives including ridesharing, Uber, and more!
Permits are required to park on all campuses of the San Diego Community College District, Monday through Friday, 7a.m. until 10 p.m. Permits are not required on Saturdays, Sundays or SDCCD holidays. Parking is only allowed while actually attending or participating in campus sponsored classes or events and no overnight parking is allowed without prior approval and a permit from campus police.
Visitor/Meter Parking spaces are available on campus. Mesa College has ten (10) free visitor parking spaces in Lot #1 in front of the Student Services Center and on Mesa College Circle in front of the Administration (A-100) Bldg. Parking permits are not valid at posted visitor parking and no student or staff parking are allowed in these spaces. Violators may be may be cited.
Free parking in designated lots may be made available for special events, such as Art Gallery openings; please refer to the hosting department.
Daily parking permit machines are located in most student parking lots. Daily permits can be purchased for $1 per hour up to $5 a day maximum. Machines -- which accept only cash or coins -- can be found on the west end of Lot 1 next to the information booth, at the south entrance of Lots 2 and 3, on the west entrance of Lot 4 and next to each elevator on all floors of the parking structure.
Student permits are available for purchase on mySDCCD, or at the Mesa Accounting Office. Permits are only valid for the current semester. Permits purchased after the semester begins must be picked up at the College Police Office. Please see more at left.
- $40.00 Automobile permits per semester (hanger included)
- $30.00 Carpool permits per semester
- $17.50 Motorcycle permits per semester
- College Police - Parking