- Business Services
- College Facilities
- Business Office Support
- College Technology Services
- Grant Process
- Printing & Mail Services
- Event Planning
- Shipping & Receiving
- Student Accounting
- Facilities Rental
- Board Agenda Item Process
College Technology Services strives to provide the best technical support to enhance student learning outcomes and student services. College Technology Services fosters information literacy in the classroom and academic computing labs across the campus.
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday, 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday, Office closed. No assistance available
MESA STUDENT PRINTING
Mesa College uses the PaperCut Print Management system for student printing. Students can create a PaperCut print account, add funds to their print account using PayPal and send print jobs from any device on or off campus. Click here for additional information.
PaperCut print release station are located in the LRC, AVANZA (I4-203), Student Services (I-400) 4th floor, Mass Music Lab (C-108), Printing & Mail Services (MC-215), MS-402, Campus Bookstore and Design Center (Z-303).
Note: Please be sure to add the amount that you need as refunds are not provided.
Click the links below to learn how to create a new student account, add funds to an account using PayPal and how to use the Web Print feature which allows students to send print jobs from any device.
EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT PROGRAMS
The District offers a variety of hardware, software and supply discounts to District employees. Please click HERE to view discount programs.
Mesa wireless Internet
canvas learning management system
Click HERE for the Mesa Canvas Learning Center for Faculty and Staff.
For 24/7 Canvas technical assistance please call toll-free (844) 612-7421 or email: email@example.com
Academic and Instructional Technology Support
- Please submit an Online Trouble Ticket or call 619-388-2880 to report a malfunctioning classroom or laboratory computer, podium, projector, software or other equipment. If this equipment needs immediate resolution please call 619-388-2880 and request assistance, you can also report broken copier/printer machines as well. Please note that the Online Trouble Ticket System is only accessible from SDCCD computers.
- To request a computer or other equipment installation for your classroom, please submit a Hardware Request form CLICK HERE. The deadline for Summer 2019 is Monday, May 13th. The deadline for Fall 2019 is Monday, June 17th.
- To request software installation, revision or update for your classroom PC, etc. please submit a Software Request form CLICK HERE. The deadline for Summer 2019 is Monday, May 13th. The deadline for Fall 2019 is Monday, June 17th.
- Please contact IT Help Desk at 619-388-7000, if you experience a problem with your office computer/laptop or district provided printer, plan office relocation, need computer installation or need assistance with an installation of software on your computer/laptop.
- Please contact Printing and Mail Services at 619-388-2764 to report a problem with Scantron machine or copiers for faculty and staff.
- Please contact Juan Ortega at 619-388-2480 for office telephone assistance, such as new installation, relocation, resetting security code, voicemail setup, etc.
Classroom Podium Keys and AV/Podium Training
- Please submit an email to MesaCTS@sdccd.edu for classroom podium keys and/or classroom equipment training.
- Please provide in your email your availability so we can schedule an appropriate time to meet.
- CLICK HERE to view a brief classroom podium training video.
- CLICK HERE to view a MC 211A conference room training video.
For general inquiries on the technology equipment check-out, please contact Office of Technology Services at 619-388-2286.Audio Visual (AV) Equipment Setup Request for Events
If you are planning an event requiring AV support, please go to the Events & Reservation Portal and fill out the online Events & Reservation form. The Events & Reservation Portal is located here.
For all other AV requests unrelated to an event use the AV Request Form
You can find Scantron readers in the following locations:
- LOFT (LRC 4th Floor)