Safety. Prevention. Education. Advocacy. Knowledge
Support Services| Confidential Support| Reporting Options| Help a Friend
SPEAK aims to unite and inspire the San Diego Community College District in cultivating a community free of violence. SPEAK provides violence prevention education and offers free and confidential services for those who have experienced sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and stalking.
If you or someone you know has experienced sexual violence or intimate partner violence, contact the Campus Advocacy Coordinator, Myisha Butler-Ibawi, at firstname.lastname@example.org for resources and assistance. Myisha is a confidential resource and any details relating to your incident will not be reported to the District without your consent.
SPEAK Awareness Week: April 20-24th
• Monday, April 20th Clothes-Line Project | 10am, Sunrise Plaza
• Monday April 20th Bystander Intervention | 1-2pm, AVANZA Center
• Tuesday, April 21st Human Trafficking Panel |11:15am, MC211a/b
• Wednesday, April 22nd Men's Circle | 12-2pm, AVANZA Center
• Thursday, April 23rd Porn Literacy | TBA, MC 211a/b
If you have questions about SPEAK, please contact the Office of Student Affairs in the Student Services building room I4-408. 619-388-2699.
Monday, 20 April, 2020
Other Dates For This Event:
- Monday, 20 April, 2020
- Tuesday, 21 April, 2020
- Wednesday, 22 April, 2020
- Thursday, 23 April, 2020
- Friday, 24 April, 2020
Website: Click to Visit
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend