Sign up for a CSU Application Session to get help with your application. CSU Application session covers the basics of filling out the CSU application and answers any questions you might have regarding application and admission process. CSU Application sessions take place in Testing Center, I4-201 (located on the second floor of the Student Services Building). If you are applying for Fall 2020 admission/transfer, you must submit your application between October 1-November 30, 2019.
- In order to maximize your time and successfully complete the CSU application, you will need to bring printed copies of your transcripts with you on the day of the workshop. The workshops will be in the Testing Center (I4-201) and there will be no printing services. You may print your transcripts at Transfer Center before the workshop.
- You need to have started your application and started to fill out the demographic portion of the application.
If the RSVP is closed it because the oline registeration for this workshop is at full capacity. All students have the option of contacting the Trasncfer Center to try to RSVP or coming 15 minutes before the workshop to the Transfer Center to see if there has been any cancellations or no-shows.
Monday, 28 October, 2019
Other Dates For This Event:
- Monday, 28 October, 2019
- Tuesday, 29 October, 2019
- Wednesday, 30 October, 2019
- Thursday, 31 October, 2019
Website: Click to Visit
14 seat(s) remainingRSVP For This Event By 10/28/2019
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend