- About Rad Tech
- Application Deadline
- Application Process
- Career Exploration
- Prerequisite Courses
- Course List & Program Costs
- Program Schedule
For more information, I invite you to attend an Information Session to learn more about the program and get answers to your questions.
For Information Session dates click here.
Applicants must complete the following steps to apply. Applicants will need their CSID# to complete the Radiologic Technology application.
Once the application window is open, click here to open the ONLINE APPLICATION for Radiologic Technology.
Enter the following information into the online application.
- Personal Data: CSID#, current address, email & phone numbers
- Select a Degree OR Ed Plan
- Prerequisite course information: Institution, units, semester, year completed & grade (must be grade "C" or higher)
- RADT Technical Standards: check all boxes & sign electronically
- RADT Applicant Agreement: check all boxes & sign electronically
- Chrome / Firefox / Safari recommended
- DO NOT use Internet Explorer
- DO NOT apply from a mobile device
PLEASE NOTE: All communication will be through email. It is the applicants' responsibility to ensure their email is current in the college system.
Special Admissions Staff, I4-102
Dulce Carolina Arroyo, firstname.lastname@example.org