- About Rad Tech
- Application Deadline
- Application Process
- Career Exploration
- Prerequisite Courses
- Course List & Program Costs
- Program Schedule
Application & Admission Process
The Radiologic Technology Program accepts a class of approximately 60 students every two years. The class size is determined by clinical availability and other regulatory guidelines.
Below is a detailed list of required documents that must be completed prior to application to the program.
1. Submission of an official transcript showing that an associate degree or higher has been conferred. Associate degree or higher from any institution recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA) and/or United States Department of Education (USDE) as an accrediting agency. The degree may be in any field and must be conferred on an official transcript.
- Official transcripts from all colleges outside SDCCD must be submitted by October 1, 2021.
- Request transcripts be evaluated by October 4, 2021.
- Link for transcripts and the evaluation process:
Foreign transcripts will need to be evaluated by an independent service prior to application submission. Please consult an Academic Counselor before application.
Military experience must be documented on a military transcript to be considered.
2. A signed Ed plan showing that all GE requirements have been met. The Ed plan must be signed by a Mesa College counselor documenting completion of all required courses, including the general education requirements to satisfy the SDCCD requirement for an associate degree.
- Ask Your Mesa College Counselor to Email Signed Ed Plans to Special Admissions:
- Signed Ed Plan must be submitted by February 7, 2022 4:00 pm
Completion of all prerequisite courses with a grade "C" or higher by the end of the fall 2021 semester. Courses completed during the spring 2022 Intersession semester will not be accepted.