- About Rad Tech
- Application Deadline
- Application Process
- Career Exploration
- Prerequisite Courses
- Course List & Program Costs
- Program Schedule
Applications accepted - March 14 - 18, 2022
- March 14, 2022 - application window opens at 12:00 pm
- March 18, 2022 - application window closes at 4:00 pm
The application must be submitted by the application deadline.
Completion of all prerequisite courses with a grade "C" or higher by the end of the fall 2021 semester. Courses completed during the spring 2022 Intersession semester will not be accepted.
All transcripts received and evaluated by the deadline.
Please be sure to clarify any questions or admission's procedures before the application deadline, preferably before the application window opens.
Special Admissions will review the applications to verify they are complete after the application window closes.
Special Admissions will confirm that all supporting documentation was received by the deadline and that all prerequisite courses were completed by the fall 2021 semester with a grade "C" or higher.
Only applications that are filled out completely and have required supporting documentation submitted by the deadline will be considered complete. Below is a list of reasons your application may be considered incomplete.
- Did not check Radiologic Technology program
- Missing information in the online application
- Prerequisite course(s) still in-progress
- Missing one or more prerequisite course
- Prerequisite course(s) is beyond the 5-year time limit
- Prerequisite course(s) is not an equivalent
- Below grade "C" on any prerequisite course
- Official transcripts submitted after the posted deadline
- Ed plan submitted after the posted deadline
- An official transcript showing that an associate degree or higher was conferred or signed Ed plan was not submitted
Notification of Application Status:
- April 30th the Radiologic Technology Program will email Conditional Acceptance letters to the email address listed on the application.
- May 15th – Applicants must send an email response to confirm acceptance to maintain their application status. If the applicant does not confirm by this date, their spot will be offered to the next person on the list.
If you would like to withdraw or cancel your application before the application deadline, please contact Special Admissions. Any student that has been conditionally accepted, but withdraws, should contact the Program Director as soon as possible, so another student may be selected.
All applicants are responsible for maintaining accurate contact information (address, telephone and email) with the Special Admissions Office. Please be sure that @sdccd.edu domains are on a “safe” list. The program is not responsible for lost, accidentally deleted or junk filters applied to the applicant’s email.
Students must be eligible to register for San Diego Mesa College prior to enrollment in the Radiologic Technology Program. Please check the program website for any additional updated information at http://www.sdmesa.edu/radiologic-tech.