Contact for general program questions
PACE counseling hours:
Please email to schedule
Online/Evening/Saturday Program for Working Adults
Accelerated Business Degree
Designed for working adults and non-traditional students who want to earn a college business degree, the PACE ADS degree program offers convenient and online classes, and puts enrolled students on a sequential path that enables them to complete their degree in three years and give them priority admission status to the California State University (CSU) system. The Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) in Business is the first to be offered under Mesa's new Pathways for Accelerated College Education (PACE) program.
PACE Degree Program
The Pathways for Accelerated College Education (PACE) program is designed for working adults and nontraditional students. PACE students will enroll in no more than two classes at a time in 4, 8, and 16-week formats, making it convenient and flexible for those with a busy schedule.
With the completion of the sequence, students will earn an Associate of Science in Business Administration for Transfer Degree in three years.
Benefits of Being a PACE Student
- Provides support including individual counseling, mentoring, tutoring, and educational planning
- Sequential class schedule for ease and convenience
- Completion of PACE requirements results in guaranteed admission for transfer to a California State University business program, however, it does not guarantee admission to the student’s first choice. See a counselor for details
Requirements for the PACE Program
To remain in the PACE program:
- Commit to taking the respective semester sequenced courses each semester.
- Attend homework labs, tutoring sessions, and study sessions as directed.
- Complete at least one designated PACE course each semester.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 2.9. **
**Note: This GPA minimum is based on San Diego State University’s Business ADT requirement. If you are planning to transfer to another CSU, please notify your counselor and the PACE staff.
How do I APPLY TO the PACE Program?
To apply to the PACE program: