Tutoring Returns Monday, January 31. Schedule TBA.
MT2C Online Tutoring Orientation Videos
|Welcome Video From MT2C Tutors||Overview of MT2C Tutoring||How to Use MT2C Online Tutoring|
MT2C FALL 2021 Tutoring
First: Work with an MT2C Tutor on Zoom
Writing and Languages (Humanities)
Math and Science (STEM)
- Monday through Thursday: 11am - 3pm and 4pm - 8pm
- You can drop in (no appointment needed)
- To make a math appointment, please drop in to Zoom, and speak to a moderator about availability.
- When you login to Zoom, you will be placed in a brief, online waiting room. Please have your CSID ready.
Next: MT2C unavailable? Try drop-in tutoring with NetTutor or STAR CA
- Login to our MT2C Canvas Shell for Access
- If you don't have access to Canvas yet, please contact us: MesaMT2C@sdccd.edu
- MT2C Tutoring Program Data
- MT2C Publications
- Faculty Requests
- Request a five-to-ten minute ZOOM classroom visit to explain MT2C services
- Request a tech tutor to help your students with Zoom, Canvas, and more
- 📃Complete this brief form
- How to Use Online Tutoring/How to Learn Online
- Campus Resources
- Writing Workshops
- How to Avoid Plagiarism
- Tutoring Confirmation
- ✉️UPDATE: Please ask the staff member in the virtual tutoring room when you come for your tutoring session for a confirmation slip.
- Become a Tutor
- Information about becoming a tutor
Additional Help/Tech Support/Tech Tutors
- 💻 Tech Support: LIVE Tech Support via Zoom for Computers, Canvas, Zoom, Software, and more.
- August 23rd through September 3rd: Monday – Thursday 9:30-5:30 pm
- Starting September 7th: Fridays 9:30 am -3:30 pm
- Hours May Change
- Live Call: 619-736-3781
- Live Zoom: https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/622834938
- 📃Faculty: Request a Tech Tutor (Links to an external site.) for your classes.
- 👋Students: Please drop in or make a tutoring appointment for any technology questions. If you have additional questions, please email us at any time: MesaMT2C@sdccd.edu.