Mesa's Online Success Team (MOST)
MEET OUR TEAM
Our MOST team is still forming. We are Mesa colleagues who are passionate about online teaching and learning, and we are excited about discovering new ways to engage students in successful online learning experiences. Meet the current MOST members.
We want to celebrate online teaching and learning. Our goal is to foster a community of Mesa colleagues that continues to inspire each other to try new ways of engaging our online learners. For more, please check out our current MOST Goals.
MOST is currently working on:
- Coaching: Get friendly support from your Mesa colleagues in our open coaching hours or by scheduling an appointment with us.
- Our Toolkit: Access online support resources and templates to more quickly and easily improve your online course designs. Check back periodically to find new resources added!
- Online Course Design Cohorts: The best way to learn about online teaching is to be an online student yourself! Each semester MOST will be offering 4 week asynchronous online cohorts for our online faculty. Enrollment for Include is now open!
- Course Check Up: We frequently get questions from folks about online course evaluations and how our appraisal criteria gets applied to online courses. We hope this document helps.
- On-Ramp to Online Learning: MOST is working with our Pathways Fellows to create an online learning orientation that prepares Mesa students for online learning success.
MOST Fall for All!
Join Mesa’s Online Success Team (MOST) on August 17, 2022 for a day of connection and support from Mesa colleagues as you get your Fall courses prepared for the start of the semester. We’ll have synchronous Zoom sessions as well as asynchronous options for Flex available throughout the semester.