Catalyst 2021 | Jan 25, 26, 27
Catalyst is Mesa's teaching conference held every spring Flex week hosted by Mesa's Faculty Professional Learning Committee (FPLC).
Goals of Catalyst
- provide just-in-time support to Mesa faculty preparing spring courses.
- create a space for teaching conversations across disciplines at Mesa.
This year Catalyst will be held fully online incorporating both synchronous and asynchronous professional learning opportunities over a three day period.
2021 Catalyst fully online!
Three days with live Zoom sessions each morning. Afternoons will consist of asynchronous activities available in Canvas.
Schedule Sessions & Times
1. 15-minute Lightning Round (10-minute presentation plus 5 minutes of Q&A)
2. Poster Presentation (1-hour session with multiple posters displayed)
3. 80-minute Workshop (interactive session)
2. Brief description (approximately 25 words)
3. Detailed description (approximately 150 words)
4. Outcomes (What will attendees learn from participating in your session?)
5. LOFT professional learning focus area
The following will be used to evaluate proposals.
2. Relevance to FPLC's purpose (see above)
*Please check your submission for typos as the content may be used in the Catalyst! program.
Proposal submissions due: Sunday, October 20, 2019.