The Office of Communications is looking forward to assisting you with your project.
Please note that we have Templates available in the Office of Communications Toolbox that you can use to create your own Visix slides, flyers and digital graphics.
Web Design Requests: Please we are making upgrades to the Mesa College website, so webpage redesigns will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
To maximize the success of your project, please review the following guidelines:
- Please use the Request Form BELOW for all work requests (graphic design, photography, promotions, etc.).
Please allow a MINIMUM of 15 working days for all projects (3 weeks). If you attempt to choose a Due Date sooner than 15 working days, the system will not accept your request (you will receive a confirmation upon submission).If there is an urgent deadline, please fill out the form and contact Jennifer Kearns, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- For Public/Media Relations, a meeting with staff may be required.
- Please submit final text (pre-edited/proofread) and images with your Request. If information is missing
or incorrect, it may delay your project.
- Please do NOT email us large files
- If you already have a design idea in mind, feel free to upload a sample with your project request.
- If you are looking for images for your promotion or project, please feel free to send
us a link to any photos from the San Diego Mesa College Flickr album.
- Please do not use rights-managed images from the web unless you have permission
- Photography services are offered during regular office hours from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Faculty should contact The LOFT for support with classroom or instructional materials.
- We cannot provide design assistance for students or student clubs.
If you have questions about a pending project, or if you need assistance with this form, please do not hesitate to contact us.