Program Review Steering Committee
The Program Review Steering Committee reports to President's Cabinet. Its membership includes faculty, classified staff, students, and administrators each appointed by their respective governance bodies.
The Program Review Steering Committee has the following responsibilities:
- Review and modify as needed on a regular basis, and disseminate information in the program review handbook and website containing questions, criteria, guidelines and forms.
- Determine and publish the schedule of programs and service areas in the four-year cycle.
- Establish and publish timelines for the program review process.
- Provide training and guidance on a regular and as-needed basis to groups and individuals.
- Provide training workshops at least once annually to describe the program review goals and process.
- Provide structured guidance to and collaboration with lead writers, department chairs, and administrative and service area supervisors through the program review process; program review committee members will be assigned as liaisons to each program/administrative/service area at the start of the process to assist writers in developing their program review.
- At the conclusion of the program review process, prepare final written reports to be presented to the President's Cabinet.
Meets: The Program Review Steering Committee meetings are held on the first Friday of each month, unless otherwise noted, from 1:00-2:30 via Zoom. | View Agendas & Minutes
|John Crocitti||Academic Senate President (or designee)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mark Abajian||Business & Technologyemail@example.com|
|Dina Mysohi*||Social/Behavioral and Multiculturalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|James Hinton||Math & Natural Scienceemail@example.com|
|Kimberley Mills||Health Science & Public Servicefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|VACANT||Arts & Languages||VACANT|
|Jake Portugal||Exercise Science, Health, Dance, Athleticsemail@example.com|
|Janue Johnson||Learning Resources & Academic Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Erika Higginbothom*||Student Success and Equityemail@example.com|
|Michael Cox||Curriculum Committee Repfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Associated Student Representative
|Forest Corbett||Associated Studentemail@example.com|
Support & Consultants
Program Review Steering Committee Webpage Representative: Anda McComb and Sahar King