Mesa Student Services Council
Mesa Student Services Council serves as the primary forum through which information
is shared and dialogue is fostered around:
• Student Services issues, programs, and services.
• Best Student Services practices that promote student success, equity, and learning outcomes.
• College goals and Student Services’ role in accomplishing them.
Meets: The Mesa Student Services Council meets on the third Wednesday of every month from 2:00pm to 4:00pm | View Agendas & Minutes
- Strengthen pathways in Student Services to promote access, learning, success, and engagement for our diverse student population.
- Systematically use data to inform decision-making in Student Services.
- Advance innovative methods of service delivery to students, including the use of technology.
- Enhance the effectiveness of partnerships and collaborations.
- Promote and support professional development opportunities for faculty and staff.
- Promote a safe learning environment for students and employees.
(1) Vice President, Student Services
- Larry Maxey
Acting Vice President, Student Services
Student Services Deans
(1) Dean, Student Affairs (1) Dean, Student Development (1) Dean, Student Success & Equity
- Ailene Crakes
Dean, Student Development
- Leticia Diaz
Acting Dean, Student Success & Equity
- Victoria Miller
Dean, Student Affairs
Student Services Managers & Directors
- Sade Burrell
Acting Manager, Extended Opportunity Programs & Services
- Suzanne Khambata
Director, Student Health Services
- Claudia Perkins
Disciplinary, Site Compliancee, 504 Officer
Student Services Classified Supervisors & Office Technical Representatives
- Ivonne Alvarez
Supervisor II, Admissions, Veterans, Records
- Karina Sandoval
Acting Supervisor I, Admissions
- Pilar Ezeta-Rodriguez
Supervisor, Financial Aid
- Lynn Dang
- Philemon Bakit
Acting Supervisor, Veterans and Records
- Charlie Lieu
College Technical Analyst
- Olivia Picolla
Supervisor, Transfer, Career, Evaluations
- Andrew Tanjuaquio
Student Services Coordinators, Chairs & Faculty
- Marisa Alioto
Faculty, Counseling; Co-Coordinator, Mesa Pathways
- Nellie Dougherty
Chair, EOPS & Special Programs
- Anne Hedekin
Faculty Coordinator, Transfer
- Erika Higginbotham
Faculty Coordinator, DSPS
- Lucio Lira
Faculty Coordinator, Pride Center
- Cynthia Rico
- Karla Trutna
Coordinator, Outreach & Assessment, Promise, Testing & Assessment
- Sasha Verastegui
Student Services Officers
- Johanna Aleman
Officer, Student Support Services
- Agustin Rivera, Jr.
Acting Officer, Student Support Services
- Gilda Maldonado
Officer, Financial Aid
Associated Students Representatives
(1) President, Associated Students (1) Vice President, Associated Students
- Phoebe Truong
President, Associated Students
- Husnia Ahmadi
Vice President, Associated Students
Academic and Classified Senate Representatives
(1) Academic Senate Representative (1) Classified Senate Representative
Representative, Academic Senate
Representative, Classified Senate
Deans Council Representatives
- Ryan Shumaker
Dean, Exercise Sciences, Health Education, Dance, and Athletics
- Catherine Cannock
- Kyung Ae Jun
Research and Planning Analyst
- Mark Manasse
Faculty Coordinator, Tutoring/MT2C
- Charles Shimazaki
Project Assistant, Mesa Journeys
Please visit out page frequently for any updates or new information.
* MSSC Webpage Representative: Trina Larson