Mesa Pathways Committee
The Mesa Pathways Committee (MPC) uses an integrated, equity-minded, student-centered approach to facilitate student success. Through structured educational experiences, MPC works to close equity gaps, improve student outcomes and guide students into and through college to the completion of personal, academic and professional goals.
Reports to: President's Cabinet (PCAB)
Meets: Meets second and fourth Wednesdays of each Month | View Agendas & Minutes
- Design pathways to support students in meeting their goals
- Help students select a pathway
- Support students on their pathway to completion
- Ensure that students are learning
- Facilitate the annual submission of updated work plans and self-assessments
Please visit the San Diego Mesa Pathways webpage for more information.