- Class Schedule Development
- Curriculum Review Committee
- Deans' Council
- Enrollment Management Taskforce
Equity and Student Success
Dr. Cynthia Rico, Professor and Department Chair of Counseling
Dr. Denise Rogers, Professor of Art History
Leticia Diaz, Acting Dean of Student Success and Equity
Focus on curriculum, degree and certificate completion with a focus on disproportionally impacted groups, increasing Open Educational Resources (OER) and Zero Textbook Cost (ZTC), and enhancing Student Support Services.
Possible Action Items
- Curriculum review – 5C IDEAA COR checklist
- Increasing OER sections and ZTC degree programs
- Student Support Services – AB540, Pell Grant, Promise, TCE, Admissions, FinancialAid, Counseling, etc.
- Degree Completion – course, certificate, Associate Degree, and Transfer
- Prerequisite/corequisite review and impact on students