University Events and Visits
University Representative Visits to Mesa Campus- all reps are located in the Cafe Breezeway between the cafeteria and bookstore.
Check back in August for Fall visits!
Check back in August for Fall visits.
Virtual Transfer Appointments
One-on-one online advising for future transfer applicants.
20 minute online advising appointments with Admissions Counselors to discuss transfer requirements, application processes, majors, housing, financial aid, and student life. Appointments are available starting February through the end of May.
To make a reservation for a Virtual Transfer Appointment, click here.
CollegeWeekLive is the leading FREE Online College Fair and admissions event website. . Students that are interested in transferring can connect to admissions reps from 250+ colleges and see current college student video webcasting about campus life. Admissions experts will be presenting live via video. Scholarships and special promotions are available to students who login to attend CollegeWeekLive events.
Visit www.collegeweeklive.com and register for free.
How to plan your transfer to a UC or CSU
Learn about the requirements for transferring. What courses you should plan for, strategies for course selection. Grade point average requirements, general education and courses that prepare you for your major. Students will produce a semester by semester plan to transfer. Come to the Transfer Center for assistance.
You may complete your UC or CSU application online in the Transfer Center. Learn how to properly complete a UC or CSU application. We review the information you need to gather to prepare your application, explain what the questions mean, and answer your questions about the application and transfer process. You can come into the center any time to apply online.
Transfer Planning Groups
Small, hands-on group sessions cover admissions requirements to your target universities and how you can best prepare yourself. In addition, you will obtain information on creating an educational plan for transfer.
Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAGs) as well as, admissions requirements, processes, and deadlines will be discussed. The small group format allows you to ask questions and receive answers promptly as well as give you the tools to obtain additional information.
Call or come by the Transfer Center to sign up for any of the planning groups below!!!
• Monday, 2/4 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Tuesday, 2/19 from 11:00 - 12:00
• Wednesday, 3/6 from 2:30 - 3:30
• Wednesday, 4/10 from 3:00 - 4:00
• Thursday, 4/18 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Friday, 5/3 from 9:00 - 10:00
• Thursday, 5/16 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Wednesday, 2/6 from 2:30 - 3:30
• Wednesday, 2/27 from 1:00 - 2:00
• Friday, 3/8 from 10:00 - 11:00
• Monday, 4/15 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Tuesday, 4/30 from 11:00 - 12:00
• Thursday, 1/31 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Wednesday, 2/13 from 3:00 - 4:00
• Monday, 2/25 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Tuesday, 3/12 from 11:00 - 12:00
• Tuesday, 4/9 from 10:00 - 11:00
• Thursday, 4/25 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Friday, 5/3 from 10:00 - 11:00
• Tuesday, 2/26 from 11:00 - 12:00
• Monday, 3/11 from 10:00 - 11:00
• Monday, 4/29 from 12:00 - 1:00
• Tuesday, 2/12 from 11:00 - 12:00
• Wednesday, 3/13 from 3:00 - 4:00
• Monday, 4/22 from 12:00 - 1:00