1. Mesa College Application and Orientation
2. DSPS Application
3. DSPS Orientation
- View the online presentation or the ASL (American Sign Language) On-Line DSPS Orientation
- After viewing the DSPS Orientation, print out, sign, and then submit a completed Certificate of Completion form to the DSPS Office Staff in Room I4-405
An alternative orientation is available, contact the DSPS 619-388-2780 or tty 619-388-2409
4. Verification of Disability
Students are responsible for providing Verification of Disability documentation and the resulting limitations. Provide DSPS with a signed Verification of Disability Request form or documentation from one of the following:
- Medical Doctor
- Clinician (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, LCW, MFT)
- Learning Disability Specialist
- School District (i.e. IEP)
5. Service Policy
Students need to read and sign the Service Policy form.
When all your required documents have been received and reviewed by DSPS, you will be contacted.