Workshops & Events
Save the Date!
Transfer Options Fair: Tuesday, April 24 from 10 am - 1 pm
University representatives from 10-15 colleges and universities will be on campus to discuss your options for transferring to local and out-of-state universities for Fall 2018 and/or Spring 2019. Some universities will do on-spot admissions!
For a printable flyer click here.
Check back in March for more info and a list of universities
Transfer Recognition Luncheon: Thursday, May 3
Have you been accepted for Fall 2018 admissions to a four year university? Congratulations! We want to celebrate you!
Check back in late March for RSVP information and more.
Upcoming Transfer Workshops
All workshops are held in the Transfer Center, room I4-306 (3rd floor of I-400 building).
Space is limited for all workshops. Call, visit or sign-up online with the Transfer Center to reserve your spot in a workshop!
To sign-up online just click on the workshop you want to attend using the Mesa Calendar and RSVP for the workshop via the calendar posting.
Academic Renewal WOrkshop
Learn about how you might be able to improve your transferrable GPA through the Academic Renewal process.
- Wednesday, April 4 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Did you apply to a university and get denied admissions? You may be able to appeal the university's decision by submitting an appeal. Attend this workshop to learn more about the process.
- Monday, March 19 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Monday, April 2 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 18 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursday, April 26 from 9:00 am - 10:00 am
- Wednesday, May 2 from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Friday, May 11 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Learn about transfer pathways to the California State University (CSU) system, including the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) programs.
- Tuesday, April 17 from 10:00 am - 11:00 am
This workshop will cover SDSU transfer requirements led by a Transfer Counselor. This workshop will not cover the CSU admission application.
- Friday, April 27 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Monday, May 7 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 23 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
UC TAG workshop
Learn about transfer pathways to the University of California (UC) system, including the Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) programs.
- Monday, April 30 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, May 16 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This workshop will cover UCSD transfer requirements led by a Transfer Counselor. This workshop will not cover the UC admission application.
- Monday, April 9 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, May 15 fom 10:00 am - 11:00 am
UCSD - U-LINK Workshop
This workshop will cover the University Link (U-Link) transfer guarantee program to UCSD and the requirements.
- Wednesday, March 7 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Monday, April 23 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Monday, May 21 from 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
University Representative one-on-one appointments
A university representative from the following universities will be on campus meeting with students one-on-one to answer questions about their university and admissions to their university. Appointment required. Call or visit the Transfer Center to schedule your appointment.
San Diego State University
- Thursday, April 19 from 9:00 am - 1:00 pm (15 minute appointments)
San Francisco State University: International Admission Program
SFSU representativetion will be on campus to answer questions and meet with international students interested in transferring to SFSU. For more info, click here.
- Tuesday, April 17 from 9:45 am - 1:00 pm (15 minute appointments)
UC San Diego
- Monday, April 2 from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm (15 minute appointments)
- Thursday, April 19 from 8:30 am - 2:30 pm (15 minute appointments)
University Representative Campus visits
A university representative from the following universities will be tabling in the Mesa Commons area, in front of the bookstore. Come ask questions and learn about their transfer opportunities.
Grand Canyon University
- Thursday, March 22 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm @ Student Service Plaza (Outside- 1st Floor)
- Thursday, April 5 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm @ Sunrise Plaza (Between Bookstore & ES Building)
San francisco State University: Info Session on International Program
Space is limited. Sign up in Transfer Center to save your spot. For more info, click here.
- Tuesday, April 17 from 9:00 am - 9:30 am @ Transfer Center