Workshops & Events
All workshops are held in the Transfer Center, room I4-306 (3rd floor of I-400 building).
Space is limited for all workshops. Call, visit or sign-up online with the Transfer Center to reserve your spot in a workshop!
To sign-up online just click on the workshop you want to attend using the Mesa Calendar and RSVP for the workshop via the calendar posting.
Upcoming 2017 Transfer Workshops:
This workshop will cover general California State University transfer information, and A Degree with a Guarantee (ADT) program requirements.
- Thursday, August 10 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 30 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 11 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 28 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
This workshop will cover general UC TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) information and requirements.
- Monday, August 7 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 23 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Thursday, September 7 from 2 - 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 20 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
This workshop will cover the basics of filling out the Common App and answer any questions you might have.
- Check back in Fall 2017 for dates and times.
This workshop will cover SDSU transfer requirements led by an SDSU representative
or a Transfer Counselor.
- Wednesday, July 12 from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday, August 17 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, August 28 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 8 from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, September 18 from 9:00 - 10:00 a.m.
this workshop will cover UCSD transfer requirements led by an UCSD representative
or a Transfer Counselor.
- Friday, August 4 from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 16 from 4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 13 from 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, September 25 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m.
UCSD - U-LINK
This workshop cover the transfer guarantee program to UCSD (U-Link). Please check with the Transfer Center for program requirements.
- Tuesday, July 18 from 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 9 from 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 12 from 9:30 - 10:30 a.m.
A university representative from the following universities will be tabling in the Mesa Commons area, in front of the bookstore. Come ask questions and learn about their transfer opportunities.
- Wednesday, July 12 from 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Columbia college- san diego
- Thursday, July 13 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 20 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, July 27 from 3:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Date TBD - Check back in Fall 2017
The goal of the Transfer Center is to provide information for effective transfer planning to California State University (CSU), University of California (UC), Independent/Private or Out-of-State Colleges and Universities. Students have the opportunity to discuss transfer planning and articulation. The college representatives provide information with regard to the application process, financial aid, and scholarships that are available. Most of the colleges participating have transfer agreements in place with Mesa.