Workshops & Events
Upcoming Transfer Workshops
All workshops are held in the Transfer Center, room I4-306 (3rd floor of I-400 building).
Space is limited for all workshops. Call, visit or sign-up online with the Transfer Center to reserve your spot in a workshop!
To sign-up online just click on the workshop you want to attend using the Mesa Calendar and RSVP for the workshop via the calendar posting.
Learn about transfer pathways to the California State University (CSU) system, including the Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) programs.
- Tuesday, January 16 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Thursday, Februray 8 from 11:00 am- 12:00 pm
Intro to Transfer Workshop
This workshop will cover the basics of transferring to four-year colleges and universities. Learn about transfer programs, guarantees, possible schools, process, and common deadlines.
- Monday, January 29 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This workshop will cover SDSU transfer requirements led by a Transfer Counselor. This workshop will not cover the CSU admission application.
- Wednesday, January 10 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Monday, Februray 5 from 4:00 pm- 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, Februray 27 from 10:00 am- 11:00 am
This workshop will cover UCSD transfer requirements led by a Transfer Counselor. This workshop will not cover the UC admission application.
- Wednesday, January 24 from 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Thursday, Februray 1 from 9:00 am- 10:00 am
- Tuesday, Februray 13 from 3:00 pm- 4:00 pm
UCSD - U-LINK Workshop
This workshop will cover the University Link (U-Link) transfer guarantee program to UCSD and the requirements.
- Friday, January 26 from 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Monday, Februray 12 from 1:00 pm- 2:00 pm
University Representative one-on-one appointments
A university representative from the following universities will be on campus meeting with students one-on-one to answer questions about their university and admissions to their university. Appointment required. Call or visit the Transfer Center to schedule your appointment.
UC Santa Barbara
- Wednesday, February 28 from 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm (15 minute appointments)
University Representative Campus visits
A university representative from the following universities will be tabling in the Mesa Commons area, in front of the bookstore. Come ask questions and learn about their transfer opportunities.
Columbia College - San Diego Campus
- Thursday, February 15 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday, March 8 from 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
UC Santa Barbara: Info Session
- Wednesday, February 28 from 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm in Room I4-306 (Transfer Center)
Space is limited. Sign-up in Transfer Center to save your seat.