Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
Location:I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Transfer students who intended to file a UC Santa Cruz Application for fall 2020 but were unable to do so by the November 30 deadline now have an opportunity to file by Friday, January 3. The extended deadline applies for UC Merced and UC Riverside as well.
For technical questions about the application, students may contact the UC Application
Center at email@example.com or (800) 207-1710 (within the U.S.) or (925) 298-6856 (outside the U.S.) For general
questions about applying to UC Santa Cruz, students may call Undergraduate Admissions
at (831) 459-4008.
- Get the inside scoop! Join our emailing list!
- Sign up for text messages from the Transfer Center for special events and information.
- Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations)
- Instagram (@SDMesaTCE)
- Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Upcoming Transfer Events:
- November Transfer Workshops & Events Schedule
- SDEC Tabling Event 2/5/20 (tentative)
- Transfer Options Fair 4/22/20
- Transfer Recognition Luncheon 5/7/2020
California virtual college is available online. If you need an online general education course, you may use this tool to find an online course that meets the GE requirements. It's easy to search and filter thousands of online courses at California's community colleges.
Several California community colleges offer ADT degrees completely online. California Virtual Campus is an online resource that provides you with information about available online ADT degrees. You can choose which program interests you, and thanks to its wide array of support services, aren’t limited by distance to the college.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center assists students transferring to four-year colleges and universities from Mesa College. We offer a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs:
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.