Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
Attention Students: San Diego Mesa College's Spring break is March 30th - April 3rd. Please note that all student support remote services will not be available during that week. Any emails and phone calls from students will be responded to starting April 6th.
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1-2 business days. Please be ready with your Mesa College
ID number so we can better assist you.
How to contact us:
Google Voice Phone (callers will be asked to state their full name): 619-800-3269
Have you been denied admission to your desired transfer institution for Fall 2020? Use this tips and tools on how to appeal your admission decision.
UC campuses virtual programs for admitted students
For the most current information on upcoming virtual and online programs and events
for admitted students, as well as campus updates, please contact individual campuses. The contact list below
includes links to websites for admitted student virtual events or the public website
for admitted student virtual/online programs and services. Please keep in mind that
information for these sites will be updated throughout the coming weeks.
UC Berkeley: Admission Office | Admitted Student website | Counselor Information
UC Davis: Admission Office | Freshman Decision Day | Transfer Decision Day | Virtual Tour
UC Irvine: Admission Office | Celebrate UCI Day | Virtual Tour
UC Los Angeles: Admission Office | Bruin Bound | Virtual Tours
UC Merced: Admission Office | Webinars and Videos | Virtual Tours
UC Riverside: Admission Office | Highlander Day | Virtual Tours
UC San Diego: Admission Office | Triton Day | Transfer Triton Day | Virtual Tour
UC Santa Barbara: Admission Office | Webinars and Online Events | Virtual Tour
UC Santa Cruz: Admission Office | Admitted Student website | Virtual Tour
List of resources:
- Employment information:
- Free or reduced cost Internet
- Health/Medical – (619-269-1254)
- 2-1-1 San Diego – Dial 211 from your phone or go to the website
- State of California, Covid-19, Employee Resources
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Educational Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Food (San Diego Food Bank and Feeding San Diego Distributions can be found at 211 San Diego)
- CalFresh Assistance
- STUDENTS ONLY - Please contact our partners at Feeding San Diego (858) 863-6635, they can help with the process.
Attention Transfer Students: Please share with the Mesa College Transfer Center which universities accepted you for transfer - please complete the form here. This information will be used to contact you with transfer updates and resources. Please note that students can complete the form more than once with their transfer acceptance notifications.
- Get the inside scoop! Join our emailing list!
- Sign up for text messages from the Transfer Center for special events and information.
- Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations)
- Instagram (@SDMesaTCE)
- Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center assists students transferring to four-year colleges and universities from Mesa College. We offer a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs:
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.