Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates please visit the following websites:
How to contact us:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. Google Voice Phone (callers will be asked to state their full name): 619-800-3269 Email: email@example.com
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1-3 business days. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
UC Transcripts extension request information
Students need to click on the second tab. ALL UC STUDNETS SHOULD DO THIS!!! Students needto send two emails; one to AskUC@UCOP. edu and to one to your transfer school. UCSD Students should also email Jennifer Atkins. Full and Partial Certification will be accepted through mid September.
Click here: BLM Resources @ Mesa College
Online Transfer Services
- Transfer Center
- Transfer appointments
- Appeals Powerpoint and link for instructions.
- Virtual college rep meetings
- Transfer Fall 2020 FAQS
List of resources:
- Employment information:
- Free or reduced cost Internet
- Health/Medical – (619-269-1254)
- 2-1-1 San Diego – Dial 211 from your phone or go to the website
- State of California, Covid-19, Employee Resources
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Educational Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Food (San Diego Food Bank and Feeding San Diego Distributions can be found at 211 San Diego)
- CalFresh Assistance
- STUDENTS ONLY - Please contact our partners at Feeding San Diego (858) 863-6635, they can help with the process.
Transfer Students General Education Certification
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Fall 2020 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must complete the Request for Certification. Please complete the General Education Certification request form here, and email it to email@example.com . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements and procedure.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.