Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Transfer Center Coordinator
Student Services Technician
Senior Student Service Assistant
Location: I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
SPECIAL HOURS FOR THANKSGIVING WEEK: November 20-24
Monday, November 20: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Tuesday, November 21: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday, November 22-Friday, November 24: CLOSED
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Calfironia State University Applications Open for fall 2018
- Application Period: October 1-November 30
- Website: www2.calstate.edu/apply
University of California Applicaitons Open for Fall 2018
- Application Period: November 1 - 30
- Website: www.universityofcalifornia.edu/apply
- Application is currently accessible to fill out but can only be submitted between November 1-30.
- Transfer Night: November 7 from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm in the Student Services Building (I-400)
- UCSD Super Visit: November 2 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at the Mesa Commons
- For a complete list of all workshops & events page for a list of upcoming events. Click here!
Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center offers a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs.
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.