Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Service Assistant
- Transfer Counselors:
Location:I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sign up for text messages from the Transfer Center for special events and information.
- Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations)
- Instagram (@SDMesaTCE)
- Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Upcoming Transfer Events:
- Transfer Option Fair, Wednesday April 24, from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (View/download flyer)
- Transfer Recognition Luncheon May 2, from 11:30 am - 1:30 pm (View/download flyer)
- Transfer Mini Fair, Tuesday May 7, from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm (View/download flyer)
- Bastyr University California - Open House
♦ UC Application
UC admission decisions will be released soon! Campuses will release their admission decisions for fall 2019 beginning in early March (a limited number of decisions will be released in February). All transfer decisions will be released by April 30. Each campus has its own notification schedule, so please refer to the document linked below for campus-specific timelines. View decision timelines by campus.
♦ CSU APPLICATION
- CSU admission decisions will be released soon! Campuses will release their admission decisions for fall 2019 beginning in early March (a limited number of decisions will be released in February). All transfer decisions will be released by April 30. Each campus has its own notification schedule, ADT students may receive admission decisions after March 15th E-verification deadline.
- The following workshops are avilable at the Writing Center for students who have been
admitted to SDSU and have questions about WPA test.
- Tips to Transfer: Navigating Writing Placement Exams:Friday May 3, from 11:00 am-12:00 pm
- WPA(SDSU Writing Placement Assessment)Workshop:Wednesday May 8, from10:00-11:00am
♦ Associate Degrees for Transfer E-Verifications
Are you planning on applying to a Cal State University (CSU) and now you need to verify that you will receive your Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT, AA-T, AS-T) by the end of Spring 2019? If the following requirements are met we will automatically electronically verify that you will receive your ADT by Spring 2018:
- Ed Plan: You met with a counselor to create an educational plan for an ADT.
- Petition for Graduation: You submitted your Petition for Graduation for an ADT by February 14, 2019.
- Will Complete Degree: You will or have completed your degree requirements for an ADT by the end of Spring 2019 (i.e. a Spring 2019 graduate or earlier)
- Indicated on CSU Application: In your CSU Admission Application you selected "Transferring with an Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T, AS-T) from a California Community College" on the Extended Profile page and indicated you were getting a this degree from either Mesa, City or Miramar.
E-Verifications will start after February 14, 2019. If all the requirements above are met, there is nothing you will need to do to have us E-Verify your ADT. If any of the requirements listed above are not met or if you have questions about E-Verification, please contact the Evaluations Office.
NOT GETTING AN ADT DEGREE?
E-Verification is only required for students that are receiving an Associate Degree for Transfer. If you are unsure of whether you are getting an ADT degree click here to learn more or speak with a counselor.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center assists students transferring to four-year colleges and universities from Mesa College. We offer a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs:
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.