Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Transfer Center Coordinator
Student Services Technician
Senior Student Service Assistant
Location: I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
SPECIAL HOURS FOR DECEMBER 18-20, 2017
Monday, December 18 - Wednesday, Decmber 20: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
WINTER BREAK: December 21, 2017 - January 1, 2018
The Transfer Center will be CLOSED
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Upcoming Transfer deadlines
- SDSU Supplemental Deadline: January 22, 2018
- UC Update Pririty Deadline: January 31, 2018
- CSU San Marcos Initial Document Deadline: February 15, 2018
(Including official transcripts with Fall 2017 grades)
- Deadline to submit Petition for Graduation for an ADT for Spring 2018: February 15, 2018
These are just a few of the deadlines that are coming up, this is not an exhaustive list. There may be additional deadlines for the schools you applied to. For the most up to date information please check with the schools you applied to and read any emails sent to you from these schools.
Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center offers a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs.
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.