Transfer Center Coordinator
Supervisor, Transfer Center | Evaluations | Career Center
Senior Student Service Assistant
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Find Us on Facebook
Location: I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Find us on:
Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations), Instagram (@SDMesaTCE), and Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Transfer Center Mission
Welcome to San Diego Mesa College's Transfer Center! Our mission is to provide a learning environment that encourages students' successful transfer to any university by serving as a resource center for the campus community in all aspects of transfer. We are here to provide up-to-date information, resources, and opportunities for students to become experts of their individual transfer goals.
UC and CSU Application Updates
University of California Transfer Application Update period Now open
Transfer students have until Jan. 31 to log in to their application and update fall term grades and planned courses for spring semester (or winter/spring quarters). Students who received a grade lower than a C in a course in the fall term are encouraged to explain the reason in the comment section.
All students, even if they do not have courses in-progress or planned, must complete the Transfer Academic Update.
18th Annual Black College Expo Bus Trip:
- You are invited to take a bus trip with Mesa College to attend the 18th Annual Black College Expo in Los Angeles Convention Center on Saturday, February 11th from 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.. Space is limited. To sign up come to the Transfer Center as soon as possible. This trip is free, includes admission to the Expo,and $10 for lunch.
Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center offers a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs.
- Transfer Workshops
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments with university representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- Transfer material handout
- Bus trips
- Comprehensive Education Plans: See below
Educational Plan appointments are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a counseling appointments one week in advance. Please see below:
- MUST BE ENROLLED IN AT LEAST ONE CLASS FOR THE CURRENT SEMESTER
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR be seen on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class
- Official transcripts of all colleges attended on file
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency