Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
Location:I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- The blue submit button is no longer needed to submit updates as in the years prior. Updates are submitted from the Transcript Entry Page using the Save Your Transcript button. An on-screen pop-up message will appear confirming the updates were posted. The applicant can download a copy of their application to see the changes. There is no confirmation message emailed to the applicant.
- By moving away from the submit button, which was a one-time trigger, applicants can now make additional updates after submitting up through the January 31 deadline. Information previously reported about one-time only submission was incorrect.
- Applicants can update grades and the transferable flag for previously reported courses and update courses for Winter and Spring 2020 in-progress courses.
- Some campuses such as Fresno State request updates be done sooner than January 31. Applicants need to review their campus specific task lists regarding their application.
The application, guidelines and information are available as of 1/1/20 on www.algsd.org. Scroll down to UPPER DIVISION SCHOLARSHIPS or click on PROGRAMS, then EDUCATIONAL
ADVOCACY, then UPPER DIVISION SCHOLARSHIPS.
Please note that the application deadline is Monday, April 6,2020 and NO applications will be considered after that date.
Yale's Eli Whitney Students Program
Yale is hosting a webinar about Yale's Eli Whitney Students Program (EWSP), a program designed specifically for adult students who wish to pursue their bachelor's degrees at Yale. Any adult who left high school more than five years ago is eligible to apply to the EWSP.
- Wednesday, January 22,2020 at 7:00 pm eastern time
Join virtually from your computer or phone Event Registration (Required)
- Get the inside scoop! Join our emailing list!
- Sign up for text messages from the Transfer Center for special events and information.
- Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations)
- Instagram (@SDMesaTCE)
- Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Upcoming Transfer Events:
- SDEC Tabling Event 2/26/20 (tentative)
- Transfer TEA 2/28/2020 10:00 am- 1:00 pm (FLEX Activity for Faculty and Counselors)
- Transfer Options Fair 4/22/20
- Transfer Recognition Luncheon 5/7/2020
California virtual college is available online. If you need an online general education course, you may use this tool to find an online course that meets the GE requirements. It's easy to search and filter thousands of online courses at California's community colleges.
Several California community colleges offer ADT degrees completely online. California Virtual Campus is an online resource that provides you with information about available online ADT degrees. You can choose which program interests you, and thanks to its wide array of support services, aren’t limited by distance to the college.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center assists students transferring to four-year colleges and universities from Mesa College. We offer a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs:
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Appointments for transfer advising are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.