Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Room I4-306
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Transfer Center Coordinator
Student Services Technician
Senior Student Service Assistant
Location: I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
ADT Final Verification
If your transferring Fall 2017 and your university is requesting a final verification of your ADT you must request an official transcript to be sent to your university. An official transcript will state which degree you received and your graduation date.
- Please Note: If you requested an official transcript before June 23 and your university is still requesting an ADT Final Verification it is possible you sent your transcripts before your ADT degree was posted to your
academic record. If you did send your transcript before you degree posted, then you
will need to resend your official transcripts. If you are unsure whether you sent
your transcripts before your degree posted:
- Please contact your university's admission office to check if the transcript you sent had your degree on it.
- If the transcripts you sent didn't have your degree on it, contact the Evaluations Office at (619) 388-2680 to check that your degree has posted.
- Once you have confirmed that your degree has posted, resend an official transcript to your university.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.
Transfer Walk-in Counseling
Every Wednesday from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm we will have walk-in transfer counseling available. These hours will start August
21 and end December 14. Availability is on first come, first serve basis. Hours subject to change.
Please note that we will have additional hours available during the school week for walk-in transfer counseling. To find out these days and times please contact the Transfer Center.
Some UC Campuses Open for Winter/Spring 2018
Three UC Campuses will accept undergraduate admission applications for the winter/spring 2018 term beginning on July 1, 2017.
- UC Riverside is open to sophomore/junior/senior transfers and UC Santa Cruz is open to junior transfer applicants for the winter quarter which begins in early January 2018.
- UC Merced is open to first-time freshmen and sophomore/junior transfer applicants for the spring semester which begins in late January 2018.
- For the list of majors closed to applicants go here.
- The admission application is available online at www.universityofcalifornia.edu/apply
- The application filing period is July 1-31, 2017. Applications must be submitted by 11:59 pm on Monday, July 31st.
- The schedule for Summer 2017/Fall 2017 Transfer Planning Workshops is available. Visit our Event page at: www.sdmesa.edu/transfer-events
- Transfer, Career and Evaluation Center Fall 2017 Open House: August 30-31
- For a complete list of all workshops & events page for a list of upcoming events. Click here!
Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center offers a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs.
- Transfer Planning Workshops
- Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) Programs
- Articulation and Transfer Agreements/Requirements with 4-Year Universities
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments, Visits, and Workshops with University Representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- University Brochures and Handouts
- University Bus Trips
- Transfer Counseling Drop-Ins
- Comprehensive Transfer Education Plans: See below for more information.
Transfer Educational Plan Appointments
Appointments for transfer educational plans are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a transfer counseling appointment for an educational plan. Please see below:
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR have seen a Transfer Center counselor on a drop-in.
- Must be enrolled in at least one class for the current semester.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class.
- Official transcripts of all colleges (outside SDCCD) attended on file.
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency.