Supervisor, Transfer Center | Evaluations | Career Center
Transfer Center Coordinator
Senior Student Service Assistant
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
Find Us on Facebook
Location: I4-306 (3rd floor of the Student Services Building)
Hours: Monday - Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. & Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Find us on:
Facebook (San Diego Mesa Transfer Career Evaluations), Instagram (@SDMesaTCE), and Twitter (@SDMesaTCE)
Transfer Center Mission
Welcome to San Diego Mesa College's Transfer Center! Our mission is to provide a learning environment that encourages students' successful transfer to any university by serving as a resource center for the campus community in all aspects of transfer. We are here to provide up-to-date information, resources, and opportunities for students to become experts of their individual transfer goals.
- Visit our Workshops & Events page for a list of upcoming events. Click here!
Services we offer you:
The Transfer Center offers a variety of resources and services for your individual transfer needs.
- Transfer Workshops
- Walk-in Transfer Assistance
- Appointments with university representatives
- Transfer Application Assistance
- Transfer material handout
- Bus trips
- Comprehensive Education Plans: See below
Educational Plan appointments are available throughout the semester. Students are required to meet the following criteria prior to scheduling a counseling appointments one week in advance. Please see below:
- Must be enrolled in at least one class for the current semester
- Must have attended a transfer workshop OR be seen on a drop-in.
- Completed the Math and English assessments OR an English and Math class
- Official transcripts of all colleges attended on file
- Official transcripts must be evaluated for course equivalency