Transfer Center Contact Info
Location: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email
Monday - Thursday, 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Transfer Center Supervisor
- Transfer Center Coordinator
- Student Services Technician
- Senior Student Services Assistant
- Student Services Assistant
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
- Adjunct Transfer Counselor:
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here: https://www.sdccd.edu/coronavirus/index.aspx
How to contact us:
For assistance, our phone/email hours will be
Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Google Voice Phone (callers will be asked to state their full name): 619-800-3269
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1-2 business days. Please be ready with your Mesa College ID number so we can better assist you.
Use this link for more information regarding online services at SD Mesa College:
Student Services Online Resources
Online Transfer Services
- Transfer Center
- Transfer appointments
- Appeals Powerpoint and link for instructions.
- Virtual college rep meetings
- Virtual Transfer Options Fair Coming in April TBA
- Microsite information application open 3/16/2020 closes May 30
- Transfer Fall 2020 FAQS
List of resources:
- Employment information:
- Free or reduced cost Internet
- Health/Medical – (619-269-1254)
- 2-1-1 San Diego – Dial 211 from your phone or go to the website
- State of California, Covid-19, Employee Resources
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program
- Educational Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Food (San Diego Food Bank and Feeding San Diego Distributions can be found at 211 San Diego)
- CalFresh Assistance
- STUDENTS ONLY - Please contact our partners at Feeding San Diego (858) 863-6635, they can help with the process.
LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR TRANSFER ACCEPTANCES!
Congratulations on your transfer acceptance to a 4-year university for Fall 2020!
We are so proud of your accomplishment of transferring to a 4-year university! In light of recent events pertaining to COVID-19 and the shelter-in-place mandates, instead of having a Transfer Recognition Luncheon, we will be compiling a Transfer Recognition Spotlight VIDEO that you can watch and share with your friends and family!
Please complete this form by MAY 15TH, 2020, and be on the lookout for the completed video on JUNE 1st, 2020 on the following social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SDMesaTCE
- Instagram: @sdmesatce
- Twitter: @sdmesatce
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We are happy to help!
Transfer Students General Education Certification
Have you been accepted to a CSU or UC for Fall 2020 and need a General Education Certification? Students who need certification of completion of lower-division general education requirements for transfer to UC or CSU, must complete the Request for Certification. Please complete the General Education Certification request form here, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please refer to the General Education Certification page for the requirements and procedure.
Transfer Center Mission
The San Diego Mesa College Transfer Center is the focal point of transfer activities and up-to-date information for our diverse college community. We provide resources and support to empower students to become experts of their transfer educational goals and transition to a four year institution.