- Student Services Building
Second Floor, I4-201
- Monday - Tuesday:
8:00am - 7:00pm
Wednesday - Thursday:
8:00am - 6:00pm
8:00am - 3:00pm
Students must have an application on file and have a College Student I.D. number. You will need this number to complete the Online Orientation, take an assessment exam, or to seek advising. You may stop by I4-201, call (619) 388-2718, or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
accuplacer English/Math exams
Walk-In testing, Monday through Friday
- First-Come, First-Served during Office Hours.
- No appointments necessary.
- Check-in with staff in I4-201.
- Photo ID and CSID number are required.
- Arrive at least two (2) hours before closing if taking English and Math.
- Complete the assessment when you feel most capable.
- Tests are untimed and may not be repeated for 1 year.
- Be prepared! You usually only get 1 chance for first impressions.
ESOL/Non-Native English exams
The ESOL exam is a timed exam designed to help non-native English speaking students select appropriate English classes. This exam allows students 45 minutes to complete 75 multiple choice questions. Students will need to fill out scanforms with personal information prior to the test beginning, and scores are generally available within 15-20 minutes after the test is complete.
These exams are available by appointment only. Please email, call, or stop by for an appointment.
Arrive early! Check-in begins 15 minutes before the appointed start time. If you miss your scheduled appointment, do not have a photo ID, or arrive late, please contact us to reschedule.