- Associated Students
- Complaint Process
- Sexual Assault Awareness
- Student Clubs
- Student Conduct
- Student Policies
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
- Courtney Lee
Senior Student Services Assistant
- Zulma Duran
Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Claudia Perkins
- Student Rights & Responsibilities
- Victoria Kerba Miller
Dean of Student Affairs
Mesa College Scholarship applications are now LIVE until February 18, 2020!
- Over 250 scholarships are available
- Over $180,000 in scholarships each year
- Scholarships range from $250-$5,000
- FREE to apply, open to all Mesa College students
- All GPAs encouraged to apply
- Applying is easy
- Students can be awards up to three scholarships each
- Scholarships available in multiple categories and by major
- Assistance with essays is available through the MT2C Writing Center
Applications due: Tuesday, February 18th, 2020
Click here for the student application checklist.
Click here for a printable scholarship flyer.
All Awardees will be invited to attend the 2020 Scholarship Awards Ceremony
Mission Valley DoubleTree Hotel
Saturday, April 18, 2020
How to Apply for Scholarships - The Basics
(See the Scholarship Guide in the link below for more details and step-by-step instructions)
- Registering (creating an account) is easy
- Click on the [Sign Up] button at the top right corner of the screen
- Complete the Questionnaire
- The information you enter will be used to determine whether or not you meet the requirements for any of the individual scholarship opportunities
- Uploading your Unofficial Transcripts
- Upload and screen shot or copy & paste into the system (paper copies not accepted)
- Submit Your Applications
- Begin searching through the list of nearly 200 available scholarship opportunities.
- Be sure to read all the requirements and click apply.
- Attach and submit essays and letters of reference as needed/required.
- Check your Email for Updates
- Be sure to check your email for updates due the Award announcement period
- Learn about the Mesa College Scholarships, get a tour of the online application.
- Get tips on writing personal statements.
- Ask questions and get answers.
All workshops are at the Assessment Lab in I4-201. Workshop dates:
- Thursday, January 30th @ 1:00-2:00pm
- Tuesday, February 4th @ 11:30-12:30pm
- Thursday, February 6th @ 12:30-1:30pm
- Monday, February 10th @ 10:30-11:30am
- Thursday, February 13th @ 10am-noon (open lab / Q&A)
Click here for the flyer.