Be Prepared. Be Connected.
FYE was created to help seniors make the transition from high school to college life. FYE is a cool new program at San Diego Mesa College created to help you succeed. Click here to meet the Mesa College Student Ambassadors who will help you along the way!
Be in the know. Be a success.
FYE gives you help with applying, early registration, and all the academic support you need to succeed in your first year in college and beyond.
Be a part of FYE.
Check out the 4 STEPS TO BECOMING AN FYE STUDENT
Do you have questions about FYE? Simply:
- contact your high school counselor. Tell them you want to be a part of FYE at Mesa College.
- call the Mesa College Outreach office at 619.388.2230
- or email
- or come on up to Mesa and visit Outreach in room I4-101 located in the I400 Building. Click here for a map of our campus.
We'll help you every step of the way, including:
- application assistance
- English and Math assessment tests
- San Diego Mesa College orientation
- FYE counseling and support services
- and best of all, early registration for your first two semesters at San Diego Mesa College
Important Information for Current FYE Students
FYE contact for current FYE students
If you are a current FYE student and have questions regarding class registration, student ed plans or other issues, please contact the Counseling Office at 619-388-2672.
Counseling appointments are booked a week in advance but you are welcome to come and do a drop in appointment for a quick 15-minute session with a counselor.
All counselors are up-to-date on FYE so you can see any counselor that is available.
The Counseling Office is located on the 3rd floor of the the I400 building in room I4-303. Their hours are:
Monday, Tuesday: 8:00am-7:00pm
Wednesday, Thursday: 8:00am-6:00pm