All of the below services are payable with cash only at the time of the service.
- $28.00 per injection - Hepatitis A vaccine
- $30.00 per injection - Hepatitis B vaccine
- $46 per injection Twinrix - Hepatitis A & B
- Seasonal price (available Oct. 1) - Influenza (flu) vaccine
- $39.00 Tetanus/diphtheria/Pertussis booster
- $23.00 - Tetanus and diphtheria
Lab draws and testing (Dependent on specific test)
We will be drawing routine labs on Fridays. Inform us if you have a latex allergy. If our hours are not convenient, we can send you to the local Quest Laboratories office to have your lab drawn.
If you have a chronic medical condition, back pain, bone problems, workman's Compensation case, or ongoing disability issues your private physician will need to do your physical exam. If you choose to have your physical exam done here, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE to complete your physical without documentation from your private physician that your ongoing problem is properly treated. You are not able to pass your physical exam here if you do obtain this clearance from your private physician.
If you have any mental or emotional illness, you need to have your physical exam done by a medical provider familiar with your care plan and past history.
- $30.00 - Standard for school programs or work, by appointment ONLY (Bring form and immunization information with you to appointment)
- $60.00 - DMV physicals, by appointment ONLY (Pick up packet from DMV and bring to appointment)
PAP test by appointment ONLY
- $54.00 - (This includes Gonorrhea and Chlamydia testing)
Tuberculosis (PPD) test
- Mon and Tues 9:00-11:00 AM, 1:00-4:00 PM
- $8.00 - Students
This is a two step test. You will receive an injection just under the skin in your forearm at the first visit. TWO DAYS LATER at the same time or later than the first step, you must return to have us read the test results. If you do not return in 48 to 72 hours the test is invalid. You must repeat the test and will be charged $6.00 again to be retest. Tuberculosis Information
There is a late cancellation/no show fee of $5.00 for all appointment services.
Cholesterol Testing For Health Classes
- Student Health Services will offer cholesterol (HDL, LDL, total cholesterol) testing for students on Fridays by appointment.
- You need to bring your CSID card.
- The tests are $9.00 cash only.
- Fasting from food for 10 - 12 hours is needed.
- Drink lots of water the morning of the test.
- Tests include drawing your blood.
- The lab tests will be done every Friday morning between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.
- If you are unable to come at this time, you may pay $4.00 extra to have your blood drawn any morning Monday through Friday at a nearby blood drawing station.
- If you have questions, please call 619-388-2774.
- Your results will be available at our office in one week.