ContactLocation: Remotely - please contact us via phone or email.
M-Th: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
F: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Attention Students: San Diego Mesa College's Spring break is March 30th - April 3rd. Please note that all student support remote services will not be available during that week. Any emails and phone calls from students will be responded to starting April 6th.
ATTENTION TO ALL STUDENTS:
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, campus is closed to students until further notice and services are limited. Departments will be assisting students remotely. For more information and updates, please visit the SDCCD Coronavirus news center here:http://www.sdmesa.edu/covid19/index.shtml
For assistance, our remote operating hours are still 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
For questions after hours of operation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1-2 business days. Please be ready with your Mesa College
ID number so we can better assist you.
How to contact us:
Google Voice Phone (callers will be asked to state their full name): 619-800-3529 - please note that our phone hours will be Monday - Thursday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
MEET THE EVALUATIONS TEAM!
- Claudia Estrada, Transfer/Career/Evaluations Supervisor
- Olivia Picolla, Student Services Technician
- Deborah Salazar, Student Services Assistant
- Ailene Crakes, Dean of Student Development
Evaluations Student Learning Outcomes
Students who use the services of the Evaluations Office may:
- Identify the steps to apply for graduation, whether they are earning a degree or certificate
- Identify the steps to register for the commencement ceremony.
- Find the information they need using the Evaluation's web site.