(3rd floor of I-400 building in Career/Transfer Center)
M-Th: 8:00 am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
The San Diego Mesa College Evaluations Office engages with students and the campus community to assist and direct the processes related to the obtainment of degrees and certifications and to the campus commencement ceremony.
- Claudia Estrada, Career Guidance and Transfer Supervisor
- Danielle Short, Student Services Technician
- Deborah Salazar, Student Services Assistant
- Ailene Crakes, Acting Dean of Student Development
Student Learning Outcomes
Students who use the services of the Evaluations Office may:
- Identify the steps to register for the commencement ceremony.
- Find the information they need using the Evaluation's web site.