ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
WHAT is FAST Scholars?
Fostering Academic Success and Transitions (FAST) Scholars - serves current and former foster youth with support servies such as counseling, priortiy registration, book service, school supplies, assistance with Financial Aid and CHAFEE, and specialized workshops.
What are the fast scholars services?
- Academic/Personal/Career Counseling
- Priority Registration
- Book Service
- Assistance with applying to FAFSA, CHAFEE grant, and scholarships
- Specialized workshops
- And much more!
What are the FAST scholars requirements?
- Be current or former foster youth.
- Provide a verification of your dependency status (known as a Dependency Letter).
How to APPLy to FAST SCholars
- FAST Scholars applications are available through the EOPS office.
- Submit applications in the EOPS office.
- For more information contact: San Diego Mesa College
EOPS Office, Student Services building
I4-309, 7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111-4998
Phone: 619-388-2706, contact us