Income Tax Preparation
Deadline to file income taxes:
April 15, 2019
ContactRoom: Room I4-309 (3rd floor)
M-Th: 8:00am - 6:00pm
F: 8:00am - 3:00pm
WHAT is FAST Scholars?
FAST stands for Fostering Academic Success and Transitions. The FAST Scholars Program is designed to serve current and former foster youth who want to attend college. There is no age limit and students do not have to qualify for the EOPS program.
What are the fast scholars services?
- Priority Registration
- Academic, personal and career Counseling
- Book Service (depending on available funding)
- Assistance applying for Financial Aid
- Assistance applying for CHAFEE grant scholarships
- Life Skills seminars and workshops
- Connection to resources and the greater foster care community
What are the FAST scholars requirements?
- Be enrolled at San Diego Mesa College.
- Identify as a former or current foster youth.
- Provide a verification of your dependency status (also referred to as a Dependency Letter).
How to APPLy to FAST SCholars
- FAST Scholars applications are available through the EOPS office.
- Submit applications in the EOPS office.
- For more information contact: San Diego Mesa College
EOPS Office, Student Services building
I4-309, 7250 Mesa College Drive
San Diego, CA 92111-4998
Phone: 619-388-2706, contact us
Donate to THE FAST Scholars Program