Located in the Learning Resource Center (LRC) on the 1st floor in Room 110
THE HIGH TECH CENTER OPEN HOURS ARE LIMITED DURING THE SUMMER. CALL 619-388-2893 OR EMAIL MESADSPS@SDCCD.EDU FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The DSPS High Tech Center (HTC) provides highly individualized training for student with disabilities in the use of assistive technology. The HTC is also a resource for students requiring support in the area of basic skill development, access to print materials, and computer support for academic classes. Classes taught in the HTC provides students with access to essential computer skills and a support system.
Highlights of the HTC:
- Classes offered in Adaptive Computer Technology
- Alternate Media including E-text, Braille, Large Print and Audio
- Assistive Software and Hardware
- Web Accessibility, Captioning and Online Learning Support and consultations
- Highly individualized computer assisted learning modules
- Basic Skill and Career/Technical training and support
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Specialized Tutoring in Math, Writing, English and Science