1. Mesa College Application and Orientation
2. DSPS Application
3. Verification of Disability
In order to be eligible for DSPS services, a student must have a disability that is verified.
The existence of a disability may be verified, using one of the following means:
- Medical Provider
- Clinician (Psychiatrist, Psychologist, LCSW, MFT)
- Learning Disability Specialist
- School District (eg. IEP)
Provide DSPS with a signed Verification of Disability Request form or documentation.
4. Service Policy
Students need to read and sign the Service Agreement form.
When all your required documents have been received and reviewed by DSPS, you will be contacted to schedule a one hour intake appointment with a counselor.