- WE Class List
- Steps to Enroll
- Application Resources
- WE Toolkit - Forms
- Internship Preparation Help
- Frequently Asked Questions
Shawn Fawcett, MS
Have an internship, job, or volunteer position secured and want to receive college credit for your hands-on experience? Complete the Work Experience Application to be considered for enrollment this semester and to receive an ADD/permission # to enroll.
Are you interested in taking a WE course? Review the Work Experience: Steps to Enroll to learn about the process and requirements to apply for Work Experience at Mesa College.
Students must have a job, internship, volunteer position prior in order to be eligible for an ADD code/permission #.
WORK EXPERIENCE APPLICATION RESOURCES:
- Online Work Experience Application (Summer 2020 WE Application Available!) NOTE: Fall 2020 WE Application will be available in early August. Please check back on the WE website.
- Online Work Experience Orientation
- Online Work Experience Orientation Narrative Script
- Work Experience Online Orientation Quiz
- Work Experience Application Tutorial - YouTube Video
- Writing SMART Objectives - YouTube Video
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training - Part 1 REQUIRED
- Child Development Vaccination Verification Form
- Mesa College On-Campus Unpaid Internship SDCCD Volunteer Form
- WE Online Forms Checklist - Enrolled Students in Summer 2020
Questions? Please contact the Work Experience Coordinator, Shawn Fawcett, at firstname.lastname@example.org or attend a Work Experience Workshop for more information.