Outcomes & Assessment Guide
What Is Outcomes Assessment
Guiding Principles of Outcomes Assessment at Mesa College
- Outcomes Assessment is intended to improve student learning by systematically evaluating
student performance on specific.
- The Mesa College Outcomes Assessment process is based in college-wide institutional
- In instruction, Outcomes Assessment at Mesa College is faculty-driven and course- embedded.
- Outcomes Assessment is an on-going, not episodic.
- Outcomes assessment is about evaluating the effectiveness of programs, courses, and
Last Updated: May 23, 2017
Comments? Suggestions? Submit Here